Thread: Nick Bracks signs on to Neighbours in regular guest role

Nick Bracks signs on to Neighbours in regular guest role

Daily Telegraph article on model Nick Bracks joining Neighbours in a guest role:

Neighbours The Perfect Model Role

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...ovnSQSCKumSKFw

MODEL Nick Bracks is following his dream of working as an actor, signing on to Neighbours as a regular guest actor. Bracks has been studying acting for the past four years, and is determined to make a career in the business.

"It's an awesome first role to get, being on Neighbours," he said. "I'm very lucky to have landed the role."

Bracks said there was a great vibe on the Network 10 soap.

"I was nervous beforehand but once you are on set everyone makes it really comfortable," he said.

[Nick Bracks (age 30) is an Australian male model and fashion designer who released his own underwear label known as Underbracks. Bracks appeared in a number of reality television shows including Dancing with the Stars and Celebrity Splash. Nick is the son of former Victorian Premier, Steve Bracks]

...and related Herald Sun article

Entrepeneur Nick Bracks finds peace and joy with new mindfulness meditation app

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/1...056?width=1024

HAVING faced his own mental health challenges with depression and anxiety, entrepreneur Nick Bracks has joined with two business partners to launch Happy Waves, a meditation and mindfulness app.

The son of former Victorian premier Steve Bracks has been a successful model and is exploring acting opportunities having landed a recurring guest role on Neighbours, but his true passion is working in the mental health space.

He and partners Davis Yu and Boyd Martin spent two years developing the Happy Waves concept.

“It is a holistic wellness app and contains guided meditations and courses that are all about helping people, men, women and kids, to create better thinking habits in many different areas,” Bracks said.

“We want Happy Waves to help create a healthier and happier society and help people focus better and more easily manage stress, supercharge their lives.

The Happy Waves app is available on iPhones.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-09-2017), Ruffed_lemur (14-09-2017), TaintedLove (15-09-2017)

I believe that might have been Nick in the scene right at the end of yesterday's episode? - as the receptionist at Lassiters. I think Gary called him Brandon?? (I didn't get a look at the credits)

Thread Information