Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 25th - 29th September

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I think you are right. I believe Michelle should go and get counselling for losing her baby because she is very bitter and twisted about anyone else having one when she lost her's and that is not the other mum's faults. She should go to Ireland for a very long time or maybe Ibiza and re-connect with the son she actually has ....
    Please don't send her here!!! I can't stand Michelle! And why are all women in Corrie suddenly nothing but weeping cry babies?! So annoying! Where's Tracy gone? i actually miss her now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

Perdita (22-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    I'm sorry, but how can any woman find Gary attractive?
    I personally think he's quite attractive. More than aiden anyway. He's got nothing on andy though. I love me some andy

Coronation Street reveals a new twist in Liz McDonald's scammer storyline tonight (September 25).

Liz (Beverley Callard) has been determined to get justice in recent weeks after being duped by an online con artist.

The former landlady had her bank account emptied when she signed up for some free vape cartridges on the internet, after being fooled by a scam leaflet which was pinned up on the notice board at the medical centre.

Last week, viewers saw Liz meet up with scammer Lenny Schnitzer in a bid to catch him out – but she messed up by failing to record their conversation as planned.

Liz McDonald with Lenny Schnitzer in Coronation Street
    © ITV

In tonight's Corrie double bill, Liz confides in her strict boss Moira Pollock (Louiza Patikas) about how she's now arranged another date with Lenny.

After learning from her last mistake, Liz reveals that she intends to get the evidence she needs this time – desperate to make sure that he pays for his crimes.

Nosy Moira and Rana Nazir both turn up to keep an eye on proceedings as Liz meets Lenny at the Rovers Return again, but they're stunned as his true identity is revealed.

Who is "Lenny"? And will he see the error of his ways when Liz and Rana both angrily rebuke him for conning innocent people?

Liz McDonald with Lenny Schnitzer in Coronation Street
    © ITV

Coronation Street airs these scenes tonight (September 25) at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-09-2017)

lenny is moira's hubby

Thread Information