Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 25th - 29th September

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    why would Todd ring Canada to speak to Adams old boss. Todd already knows Adam and what he is about. They are both as dodgy as each other. He should be pleased he has new furniture!
    Not if those new furniture can come and bite him on his bum!!

Was Nicola also in the army, what has she in common with Gary?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Was Nicola also in the army, what has she in common with Gary?
    Don`t think so but not sure. However, I think Gary just needed somebody who would listen to him without judging and interrupting and giving their opinions. As a social worker (?) Nicola would have those skills, I like to think.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-09-2017)

Coronation Street's Aidan Connor will face a big backlash of his own next week, as the future of the factory is revealed.

Earlier this week, fans saw two men ruthlessly strip Underworld of its contents and load them into a van, following Eva Price and Adam Barlow's secret revenge scheme.

Eva (Catherine Tyldesley) had been hell-bent on making sure that the Connors lost everything as payback for Aidan's affair with Maria.

Although she did try to stop the plan from going ahead at the last minute, it was already far too late as Adam (Samuel Robertson) was powerless to stop the chain of events he'd set in motion.

Maria Connor disrupts Aidan and Eva's wedding in Coronation Street
    © ITV
    While you'll have to stay tuned to see exactly what happens next, official spoilers for next week's Corrie have now revealed that things are looking very bleak for Underworld's future in upcoming episodes.

The big question is whether Aidan and Johnny can do anything to get the business back on track, or whether the Connors' reign at the factory is coming to an end.

As the workers start to hear rumours about what led to Underworld suddenly being closed, accusations fly and Aidan is public enemy number one – bearing the brunt of everyone's frustrations.

Maria Connor disrupts Aidan and Eva's wedding in Coronation Street
    © ITV

It seems that Eva won't escape the fury of her neighbours either, as Corrie producer Kate Oates has previously confirmed that there'll be plenty of anger directed her way too.

Speaking at a Coronation Street press day earlier this month, Kate explained: "After all the wedding drama, it turns out it's not so easy for Eva to stop her grand plan as she might have hoped. There are massive repercussions for everyone on the Street.

"The factory has always been a powerhouse and a major employer and so, when Eva and Adam's machinations have an impact on everyone who works at Underworld, it will also have an impact on how popular she is with the locals."

Digital Spy

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Brucie (20-09-2017), swmc66 (20-09-2017), tammyy2j (20-09-2017)

So what I've taken from today's episode is that according to Michelle it's not okay to cheat or sleep with someone else's partner Unless you're a Connor then it's okay. Michelle's a hypocrite for taking Aiden and Maria's side.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-09-2017), parkerman (21-09-2017), Perdita (20-09-2017)

I think fake pregnancy is more the issue with her

Yes, she was horrified by that. They've got the factory surprise to come too! Eva must be crazy. Why not just walk away from Aidan?!

I think you are right. I believe Michelle should go and get counselling for losing her baby because she is very bitter and twisted about anyone else having one when she lost her's and that is not the other mum's faults. She should go to Ireland for a very long time or maybe Ibiza and re-connect with the son she actually has ....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (21-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Not if those new furniture can come and bite him on his bum!!
    todd cant judge adam considering his part in vinny and phelan scam

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (21-09-2017)

I'm sorry, but how can any woman find Gary attractive?

Thread Information