Thread: Val Lehman to guest in Neighbours

Exclamation Val Lehman to guest in Neighbours

Neighbours will be bringing in Val Lehman for a guest role which will see her reunited with former co-star Colette Mann on screen.

Val – who is best knowing for plying the protagonist 'Top Dog' role as Bea Smith in the Australian TV series Prisoner – has been cast as an "unexpected blast from Sheila's colourful past".

Little more information on Val's character is known at the moment, but her guest appearance will see her star alongside Colette for the first time in 30 years.

Colette Mann,Val Lehma, reuniting in Neighbours

The pair both worked together in the iconic Prisoner drama, but it looks like the rapport is still there between them three decades later.

In another fun fact for fans, The Forest Hill studio where Neighbours is filmed was also where Prisoner's 692 episodes were shot.

Speaking about her role in Neighbours, Val Lehman said: "It's old home week for me and it's nice working with Colette, because even after all these years the rapport is still there.

"I was very surprised and delighted to receive the call about the role, something I thought would never happen.

Colette Mann,Val Lehma, reuniting in Neighbours
    © CHANNEL 5
    "This an interesting role because on Prisoner my character Bea played the protector of Colette's Doreen character, whereas in this story, we are very much at odds."

Colette Mann added: "It felt very comfortable working opposite each other again and we whipped through the scenes – I'm not sure if that's because the director didn't want to mess with us!"

Val and Colette's episode will air in December.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (06-09-2017), ChrisRF (08-09-2017), MellBee (10-09-2017), omegatango (06-09-2017), Pantherboy (05-09-2017), TaintedLove (05-09-2017)

Thread Information