Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Waterhouse/Joseph Tate (Ned Porteous)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is he based on christian grey of 50 shades?
    looks that way Yes

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    NO he's NOT too young at all ... if Kim Tate's son James Tate was born in 1996 then Tom Waterhouse character would be aged 22 on the show. same as if Tom Waterhouse character was really Thomas King son of Carl King he would be aged 22 on the show as well as Thomas King {son of Carl King } was born in 1996
    Debbie would know Carl's son Thomas, he dated Belle and was in the village a few times

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-09-2017), lizann (18-09-2017)

how many sons had carl?

so many think this tom grey could be thomas king who will take over home farm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-t...-carl-king-son

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    how many sons had carl?

so many think this tom grey could be thomas king who will take over home farm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-t...-carl-king-son
    Carl King had 1 son named Thomas King who was aged 16 when his dad Carl King was killed off by Cameron Murray back on 17th October 2012 {he would be 21 years of age now if he was still on the show} and he had 1 daughter named Anya King {she would be 19 years of age now if she was still on the show}and she was aged 13 when her dad Carl King was killed off by Cameron Murray back on 17th October 2012 ...

however Emmerdale Character Tom Waterhouse {played by Ned Porteous} is supposed to be aged 22 on the show and Tom Waterhouse told Debbie Dingle last night{Monday 18th September} in the car on the way to their date that he was way too young to remember his parents dying.
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 19-09-2017 at 01:34.

IF and I say IF my speculation hunch / gutt feeling is right then I think ...

Tom Waterhouse could actually be Joseph Tate {the son of Chris Tate & Rachel Hughes and Half Brother to Noah Dingle - Debbie's brother this would explain the connection to Debbie & The Dingles} , Chris Tate would have been 39 years of age when he was killed off on screen back on 17th September 2003 {his son Joseph Tate would have been aged 10 years old when he was taken off screen back on 22nd September 2005}, the Kath investor for Home Farm I think is Chris Tate's former wife Kathy Merrick who Chris Tate was married to from 1991 - 1994 although their divorce wasn't official until 1995

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

lizann (05-01-2018), TaintedLove (21-09-2017), tammyy2j (19-09-2017)

IF and I say IF my speculation hunch / gutt feeling is right then I think ...

Tom Waterhouse could actually be Joseph Tate {the son of Chris Tate & Rachel Hughes and Half Brother to Noah Dingle - Debbie's brother this would explain the connection to Debbie & The Dingles} , Chris Tate would have been 39 years of age when he was killed off on screen back on 17th September 2003 {his son Joseph Tate would have been aged 10 years old when he was taken off screen back on 22nd September 2005}, the Kath investor for Home Farm I think is Chris Tate's former wife Kathy Merrick who Chris Tate was married to from 1991 - 1994 although their divorce wasn't official until 1995
    I thought the investor in Home Farm was arranged by Robert

I had forgot Chris Tate had a child with Rachel who would be connected also to Sudgens by marriage

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I thought the investor in Home Farm was arranged by Robert

I had forgot Chris Tate had a child with Rachel who would be connected also to Sudgens by marriage
    Chris Tate's Son Joseph Tate is NOT related to the Sugden's, he is related to the Dingles as Joseph Tate is the half brother to Noah Dingle{whose's Mum is Charity Dingle and Noah's half sister is Debbie Dingle}, Rachel Hughes { Chris Tate's wife ONLY ever had an affair with Jack Sugden but that's all it was }
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 19-09-2017 at 16:52.

Chris Tate's Son Joseph Tate is NOT related to the Sugden's, he is related to the Dingles as Joseph Tate is the half brother to Noah Dingle{whose's Mum is Charity Dingle and Noah's half sister is Debbie Dingle}, Rachel Hughes { Chris Tate's wife ONLY ever had an affair with Jack Sugden but that's all it was }
    Rachel's mother was married to Joe Sugden

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Rachel's mother was married to Joe Sugden
    ooohhhh yeah forgot that

Tom Waterhouse connection to Debbie Dingle & The Dingle Family

Thinking of Tom Waterhouse and his possibly connection to Debbie Dingle & The Dingle Family WHAT IF this was the REAL connection ...

Joseph Tate's character birthday was Thursday 8th June 1995 to Chris Tate and Rachel Hughes but Joseph is half brother to Chris Tate's other son Noah Dingle, however Noah Dingle's 1st appearance on screen was Tuesday 13th June 2005 and his last appearance on screen was Thursday 22nd September 2005{aged 10} ... he would have been way too young to go to boarding school back then ... Chris Tate {Joseph's father} his character birthday was Wednesday 11th December 1963 with his 1st on screen appearance on Tuesday 14th November 1989 and his last on screen appearance was on 17th September 2003, he was aged 39 when he was killed off, IF Chris Tate was still on the show now he would be aged 53 ... Rachel Hughes {Joseph's Mother} her character birthday was Thursday 16th September 1971 with her 1st on screen appearance on Wednesday 7th September 1988 and her last on screen appearance was on Wednesday 12th May 1999, she aged 27 when she was killed off, IF Rachel Hughes was still on the show now then she would be aged 45

Thread Information