Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Waterhouse/Joseph Tate (Ned Porteous)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think as he has showed not one redeeming quality so he is probably going to end up killed off which is a shame losing another Tate, if he does die I assume Noah would get his estate as nearest next of kin

I was hoping maybe he would not hinder Liv's case as he knew the solicitor, why not show him helping instead
    I thought that was a really lousy thing to do. She’s a kid and has done nothing to deserve that treatment. But when has Joe Tate let kids being in the firing line stop him from being a nasty piece of work? He didn’t care when he chucked Sarah and Jack onto the street because he was too busy being hell bent on revenge. He didn’t care when he almost killed Noah and Samson ripping the Dingle house down because he was so focussed on revenge and now he’s interferes in Livs court case because he is busy getting revenge.

I really hope he gets his comeuppance, nasty, petulant little man child.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-04-2018), helena1414 (18-04-2018), lizann (17-04-2018), TaintedLove (17-04-2018), tammyy2j (18-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post

I really hope he gets his comeuppance, nasty, petulant little man child.
    I'm sure he'll get his comeuppance. ;)
    (They are clearly setting the stage for a "Who killed Joseph Tate" story line.)

Quote Originally Posted by helena1414 View Post
    I'm sure he'll get his comeuppance. ;)
    (They are clearly setting the stage for a "Who killed Joseph Tate" story line.)
    I’d love to see someone like Robert do what he does best and get one over on him in a massive way (I think Robert is the only person who has the brain capacity to do that out of him and the Dingles ). Like really take him down so he maybe loses everything because he’s got too cocky and thinks he’s untouchable. He needs to realise he’s not as smart as he thinks he is and he’s gone too far with all his shenanigans and maybe messed with the wrong person. That he should’ve heeded all of Graham’s warnings. I want to see that smug smile completely wiped off his face before he goes!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-05-2018), Perdita (18-04-2018)

too late to redeem the toad tate, he has done too much plus he is back with debbie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-05-2018)

Love Joe wish he wasn't with Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Love Joe wish he wasn't with Debbie
    Maybe one day I’ll like joe. I honestly can’t stand people like him who when they have a problem with a certain someone (Robert),they hurt that persons family and friends to get at them. Poor liv

10. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-05-2018)

I feel indifferent towards Joe, I don't mind him but he's not particularly interesting or appealing. Also his quick turnaround from being the panto villain to hero all within a week has been laughable. Honestly, who writes such contrived rubbish?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-05-2018), tammyy2j (14-05-2018)

McLeod used an abuse story to reunite Aaron and Robert, so I'm getting use to poor storylines look at Ross's acid attack! And luv can stay in prison for me she's as bad as Gabby

14. The Following User Says Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

indigodance (18-05-2018)

Ned Porteous has warned that Joe won't be prepared to reveal Debbie Dingle's guilt in exchange for his own safety.

Joe knows that Debbie was inadvertently responsible for causing the attack and is determined to keep covering for her. So, does this mean that he'll sacrifice himself when faced with Ross's fury, or will someone else find themselves in the firing line?

Ned revealed: "There's a scene where Ross comes to confront Joe with a gun and they play a game of Russian Roulette. It was great fun to film. Especially if you're working with an actor like Mike Parr, who's wicked at those types of things and also a really lovely guy.

"I think some of Joe's mettle will come out in these scenes. I don't believe that Joe would reveal the truth about Debbie. I like to think that he loves her.

"When you are in love with someone, you do anything you can to keep them out of harm's way – even when a gun is pointing at you! Joe loves Debbie more than he could love himself."

Emmerdale bosses have confirmed that one character will be shot and end up fighting for their life as the dramatic situation comes to a head, but their identity is being kept secret.

Ned teased: "We leave it on a cliff-edge of a scene, which should hopefully get a big reaction."
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...tery-shooting/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-05-2018)

has sarah allowed him back with debbie?

Thread Information