Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Waterhouse/Joseph Tate (Ned Porteous)

Has he ever mentioned Kathy, Jean or Zoe?

charity is allowing noah spend time with him now?

Coming up in Emmerdale, Joe Tate decides to make Robert Sugden pay for crossing him.

Joe (Ned Porteous) was furious this week when Robert went back on his promise to sign Mill Cottage over to him, despite Joe helping to save Aaron Dingle from kidnapper Syd McFarlane.

Robert (Ryan Hawley) did stick to his word over signing his shares in Home James Haulage over to Joe, but he threw caution to the wind by tearing up the paperwork for Mill Cottage.

There's another nasty shock in store for Joe next week when Jimmy King makes it clear that Robert will still be working at Home James Haulage despite everything.

Jimmy is defiant as he explains that Robert is now his employee, but Joe quickly fires back by giving Robert a folder of work to do.

Joe can't wait to make Robert's life a misery – will the scheming Sugden crack under the pressure?

Joe Tate causes problems for Robert Sugden in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Monday, April 9 at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-04-2018)

I think I must be the only one on the planet who hates Robert and his tactics. Joe is much more of a business man and you can see where some of his strategies are going (yes he is a scumbag )..... but Robert is as bad a Cain in many ways .... don't forget his tatics killed Katy, tried to stitch up Andy, also trying to kill most of the Whites.

I really do hope little Seb turns out to be Ross's

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    I think I must be the only one on the planet who hates Robert and his tactics. Joe is much more of a business man and you can see where some of his strategies are going (yes he is a scumbag )..... but Robert is as bad a Cain in many ways .... don't forget his tatics killed Katy, tried to stitch up Andy, also trying to kill most of the Whites.

I really do hope little Seb turns out to be Ross's
    I like that Robert is so good at scheming. I genuinely hope he outwits Joe Tate, because Tate is such a smug, obnoxious person who thinks he can own everyone and nobody can touch him. I want someone to teach him a lesson and take him down. The likes of Cain won’t do that with his fists. It needs someone on the same sort of intelligence level who can humiliate him and take him down a peg or two from the pedestal he’s put himself on and Robert is the only person in that village who could do that. I think it takes a schemer to beat a schemer

Robert does have the capacity to feel remorse and even own up to his wrong doings. And since Seb came along he has used his powers of scheming for good instead of evil
    Joe doesn’t seem to have any remorse. Roberts done some bad things, but to me, his character is more likeable than Joe’s (who let’s not forget almost killed two young boys when he had a house torn down with them in it).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-04-2018)

does he know what happened his mother, no seeking revenge on her killer?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    does he know what happened his mother, no seeking revenge on her killer?
    I assume he knows what happened to Rachel. But the man that killed her has died so there's not much that Joe Tate can do.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 09-04-2018 at 21:37.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I assume he knows what happened to Rachel. But the man killed her has died so there's not much that Joe Tate can do.
    was graham body discovered?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was graham body discovered?
    Yes, he died in car crash that Kathy survived

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-04-2018), lizann (09-04-2018)

I think as he has showed not one redeeming quality so he is probably going to end up killed off which is a shame losing another Tate, if he does die I assume Noah would get his estate as nearest next of kin

I was hoping maybe he would not hinder Liv's case as he knew the solicitor, why not show him helping instead

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-04-2018)

Thread Information