Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 21st - 24th August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by lellygurl View Post
    Could Robbo be related to Kat OR knows someone who is related to her or her brother?? Am thinking this might be why Robbo has a photo of Kat

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I really like the idea of Robbo having known Kat's brother. Along the same lines of him knowing someone who knows Kat or her brother, I thought another suggestion could be that maybe he knew or is connected somehow to Dylan Carter? (Kat's abusive ex - the detective who came to investigate Charlotte's murder, before having a meltdown etc etc). A couple of weeks ago (Aust Pace episodes), when she was at the flat with Ash, we saw Kat open a letter saying that Dylan's court case was coming up (I think it said she may have to give evidence/testimony?? or something like that). This came out of the blue, & it was only a short scene, & has never been mentioned again. I thought it would be rather random to include this & then it never be brought up again. So, maybe Robbo knew Dylan?? (& that is why he has the photo of Kat??), & it will jog his memory if Dylan's name is brought up again at some stage. I am probably way off base, but another possible theory to think about....!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (19-08-2017), lizann (22-08-2017), TaintedLove (22-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    I really like the idea of Robbo having known Kat's brother. Along the same lines of him knowing someone who knows Kat or her brother, I thought another suggestion could be that maybe he knew or is connected somehow to Dylan Carter? (Kat's abusive ex - the detective who came to investigate Charlotte's murder, before having a meltdown etc etc). A couple of weeks ago (Aust Pace episodes), when she was at the flat with Ash, we saw Kat open a letter saying that Dylan's court case was coming up (I think it said she may have to give evidence/testimony?? or something like that). This came out of the blue, & it was only a short scene, & has never been mentioned again. I thought it would be rather random to include this & then it never be brought up again. So, maybe Robbo knew Dylan?? (& that is why he has the photo of Kat??), & it will jog his memory if Dylan's name is brought up again at some stage. I am probably way off base, but another possible theory to think about....!!
    I don't think you're off base... that's good! Maybe we should write H&A? Lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lellygurl For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (19-08-2017), TaintedLove (22-08-2017)

So, according to the new/latest spoilers (Sept 25-28), Robbo does have some kind of connection to Dylan Carter.......

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (07-09-2017)

Is Dylan the bloke who beat Kat up? Ok SO this "Robbo" bloke who they have named because he was found on an island like Robinson Crusoe (what a load of ) Is obviously a cop... WOnder if they tjhink the fans will be dumb enough to know him as "Robbo" when we eventually find out his real name when Kat dies???? Will they just make his real name Robert or Paul Robinson ....

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    Is Dylan the bloke who beat Kat up? Ok SO this "Robbo" bloke who they have named because he was found on an island like Robinson Crusoe (what a load of ) Is obviously a cop... WOnder if they tjhink the fans will be dumb enough to know him as "Robbo" when we eventually find out his real name when Kat dies???? Will they just make his real name Robert or Paul Robinson ....
    Yes, Dylan was Kat's abusive ex, who came to SB to investigate Charlotte's murder (& botched it up!), & ended up hitting her again etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    no more john doe instead robbo

Thread Information