Thread: EastEnders Spoilers 31st July - 4th August 2017

Exclamation EastEnders Spoilers 31st July - 4th August 2017

Monday

Whitney returns to the Queen Vic and while Shirley isn't happy, Johnny and Mick think she should move back into the pub. Whitney agrees and also takes her old job back, before bravely standing up to Shirley when she shows her displeasure.

Later on, Whitney reveals the surprising news that she's engaged.

Meanwhile, Steven fears he's about to be caught out when Lauren forces him to go to the hospital. Steven is desperate to get out of the situation, but time is running out as they wait to see someone. Will calling Abi for help get Steven out of this mess?

Elsewhere, Bernadette comes up with a solution when she realises that she can't afford luxury items for the baby, but Karen disapproves of her tactics.

Also today, Max takes Carmel for a drink at The Vic.

Tuesday

Mick deals with another shocking bombshell when he learns that Woody is Whitney's new fiancé.

How will Mick react to Whitney moving on?

Meanwhile, Abi helps out Steven by calling Lauren to come home, but Steven is alarmed when Max turns up and confronts him over his lies. Max insists that Lauren needs to know the truth, so Steven returns home and prepares to 'fess up.

Elsewhere, after eavesdropping on a conversation between Michelle and Martin, Keanu tells Bernadette that it's time to return Arthur's bench.

Thursday

Lauren is pleased to see Whitney back and confides in her about the situation with Steven.

Later, Whitney is pleased when Woody turns up on the Square.

Meanwhile, Ted wants to have his wedding anniversary party at The Vic, but Fi's suggested prices cause a stir.

Elsewhere, the police want to arrest Karen after the social worker spotted the stolen bench. Will Keanu take the blame?

Friday

Whitney and Woody have their engagement party at The Vic, but will Mick be accepting of Woody's presence?

Later, Whitney has a heart-to-heart with Mick.

Meanwhile, Keanu is told whether he'll be getting a job at the end of his apprenticeship. Will the news be good or bad?

Digital Spy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Rear window (25-07-2017), tammyy2j (25-07-2017)

Why do Whitney and Woody have to live and work in Queen Vic?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Rear window (26-07-2017)

why does whitney even have to return

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (27-07-2017), inkyskin (28-07-2017), tammyy2j (27-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    why does whitney even have to return
    To keep the Whitney/Mick relationship bubbling along ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (27-07-2017), kaz21 (25-07-2017), lizann (25-07-2017), parkerman (25-07-2017), Rear window (26-07-2017), tammyy2j (27-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    To keep the Whitney/Mick relationship bubbling along ...
    that no one wants to see

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (27-07-2017), inkyskin (28-07-2017), kaz21 (25-07-2017), parkerman (25-07-2017), Rear window (27-07-2017), tammyy2j (27-07-2017)

Double episode on Thursday, 7,30 and 8,30.

EastEnders delivers even more drama from Lisa Fowler next week as she tries her best to stand up to Phil Mitchell.

Lisa (Lucy Benjamin) has returned to Walford with a bang to support her daughter Louise following the incident at the school prom, but Phil has made it very clear that she's not welcome.

These brand new pictures show even more tension ahead as Lisa insists on staying by Louise's side at the hospital, despite Phil (Steve McFadden) not wanting her around.

How far is Lisa willing to go to get back in Louise's life?

Lisa Fowler causes more tension at the hospital with Phil and Sharon in EastEnders
    © BBC

EastEnders airs these scenes in the week commencing Monday, July 31 on BBC One.

Digital Spy

EastEnders fans are in for a treat tonight (August 3) as the show airs two dramatic episodes.

The show won't be airing in its usual Friday night slot tomorrow as BBC One will be airing World Athletics Championships 2017 coverage all evening.

This means that EastEnders will air at 7.30pm and 8.30pm tonight – and you'll be pleased to know that the episodes are pretty eventful.

EastEnders will continue to explore Lisa Fowler's sad storyline this evening following her drastic decision to kidnap her teenage daughter Louise, who's not well enough to be out of hospital following her school prom accident.

Louise Mitchell and Lisa Fowler's kidnap story in EastEnders
    © BBC

With the Mitchells now aware that something is seriously wrong, the big question is whether Phil can track down Lisa and Louise before it's too late.

The double bill of episodes also sees Blue singer Lee Ryan make his return to the show, following the big news that his character Woody is Whitney Carter's new fiancé.

Whitney will be pleased to see Woody back on the Square and they end up having an engagement party at the Queen Vic, but will Mick Carter be accepting of Woody's presence after their previous clash?

And when Whitney has a heart-to-heart with Mick on the roof of the Queen Vic, what will the outcome of their emotional chat be?

Whitney and Mick Carter have another heart-to-heart in EastEnders
    © BBC

Lee recently landed himself a one-year deal with EastEnders after Woody proved popular with viewers during his initial guest stint.

Speaking to Digital Spy about the news recently, Lee commented: "I was overwhelmed by it. You go onto a show like that and it's so fast. It's so much like a whirlwind that actually I didn't know which way it was going to be received.

"I didn't know that they'd call me back so soon. So when I got the phone call saying, 'Would you like to come back?', which was just recently, I was really excited and I said, 'Of course I want to come back'.

"I said, 'I'll do a year if you want' and they said, 'Yeah, alright then'. I was like, 'Wow, alright then, cool, I'll do a year'."

EastEnders airs tonight at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on BBC One.

Digital Spy

guessing none of bianca's brood make whitney's engagement party from milton keyes

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (03-08-2017), Perdita (03-08-2017), Rear window (04-08-2017)

Thread Information