Thread: Marcia Hines Hints at Possible Neighbours Return

Exclamation Marcia Hines Hints at Possible Neighbours Return

Marcia Hines Hints at Possible Neighbours Return - Wants To Be Ramsay Street Regular

It looks like a fan favorite might be returning to Neighbours very soon. The 63-year-old actress has made it no secret that she would love to return to the long-time running daytime soap. In fact, she even said that she would love to return to Ramsay Street with a bigger role as she’s only made cameo appearances in the past.

The American-Australian singer told the Daily Telegraph on Sunday, “I’d love to do a sprint on Neighbours.”

The last time viewers say Marcia was back in 2007, when she was given a small role on the show. It was during the same time she was a judge on the Australian version of Idol, too.

Marcia recalled, “I walked in and walked out last time. I don’t know what I was doing, it was something to do with when I was in Idol.”

Still she says she would love to be a regular on ‘Neighbours’ as it is one of her favorite soap series. And even though she doesn’t have much acting experience, she’s willing to put in the effort to learn.

Marcia explained, “I’m a great believer in if someone asks you to do something, you have to know your own limitations. I’ll tell you mine before anyone tells me. But if someone asks me to do something and I don’t know how to do it, I know a lot of people and they can teach me.”

Tell us, are you excited to see Marcia Hines on the small screen again? What do you think would be a good role for her on Neighbours? Let us know by dropping us a line with your thoughts in our comments section below.

Soap Opera Spy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (19-07-2017)

How exciting would that be? It's good to see she'd be willing to put in the hard yards to learn acting skills for a role.

Thread Information