Thread: Jasmine Delaney (Sam Frost)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Jasmine Delaney (Sam Frost)

Former Bachelorette star Sam Frost has joined the cast of Home and Away, it has been revealed.

The former radio presenter will be making her soap debut on the Summer Bay series later this year, although further details on who she will be playing are currently under wraps.

"I grew up watching Home and Away and never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be on set and part of the cast," Sam said to the Daily Telegraph.

"I got asked while I was working on (reality cooking show) Hell's Kitchen. I auditioned against a whole bunch of people and that's why I thought I wouldn't get the role."

However, despite her experience in the entertainment industry, Sam has admitted that she went through the same audition process as everyone else.

She said: "After my second audition, when they finally said, 'You got the job!', I screamed. I was so excited."

Discussing Sam's casting, Seven's Head of Drama Julie McGauran said: "Sam exudes a genuine warmth and kindness. Her natural ease in front of the camera makes her a wonderful addition to the Home and Away family."

Sam will begin filming in the coming weeks and will appear on screens from next year.

Digital Spy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (20-07-2017)

Thread Information