Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jasmine Delaney (Sam Frost)

her counsellor is leah's police man ex

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (18-06-2019)

Nowtolove.com.au article (from TV Week) - Jasmine & Robbo's wedding, including a number of photos:

Happily Ever After? Inside Jasmine and Robbo's wedding day on Home and Away
    Jasmine and Robbo finally tie the knot – but will someone spoil their special occasion?

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...-wedding-56900

Have your rice and confetti at the ready! Summer Bay is abuzz this week as friends and family gather to celebrate the wedding of Jasmine and Robbo.

It's been a long and complicated trip to the aisle for Jasmine (Sam Frost) and Robbo (Jake Ryan).

Fans may recall the engaged couple's relationship was almost over when Robbo discovered Jasmine knew about Tori (Penny McNamee) falling pregnant with his child via IVF – which she did against his wishes.

The women's betrayal was enough to push Robbo over the edge, causing the former cop to leave town.

Jasmine was in a tormenting limbo as six months passed without word from Robbo. And when her fiancé did return, it took time to heal their wounds. Robbo had to deal with the ghosts of his past, while Jasmine confronted her abandonment issues.

"It's been a long journey for them to get here," Jake, 35, tells TV WEEK. "But deciding to get married is the best thing for them, especially Robbo."

Sam agrees, adding that it's "nice" Jasmine and Robbo have been able to "work through all the tough stuff".

"It's been very tumultous, but now we're getting married!" Sam says.

Celebrations kick off early on when Colby (Tim Franklin) throws Jasmine and Robbo a pre-wedding party. The soon-to-be-newlyweds are delighted by the surprise.

Surrounded by those closest to them, the couple relish the excitement. It continues into the next day as the big event finally arrives.

"It's such a special time to have all their friends from the Bay there with them – they have been there from the very start," Jake says.

As Robbo anxiously awaits Jasmine's arrival, his best man, Lance (Angus McLaren) takes a concerning call.

Robbo's parents are having car trouble and won't make it in time for the ceremony. It's devastating news and Robbo considers postponing, but Lance insists Ian (Frankie J Holden) and Wendy (Amanda Muggleton) want them to carry on.

"Apart from the initial disappointment of his folks running late, Robbo is determined not to let anything get in the way of marrying the girl of his dreams," Jake explains.

The day goes ahead according to schedule. Jasmine is a vision walking down the aisle in a white lace gown, and the couple exchange vows.

Their union sealed with a kiss, the husband and wife leave the church and are showered with love from family and friends before heading to the reception.

Everyone is buzzing with joy, except for one guest – Lance. The federal agent takes yet another urgent call from a mystery person, his expression grave.

Is Lance hiding something from Jasmine and Robbo? Fans will have to tune in to find out but, in the meantime, you can scroll through to see all the stunning photos from Jasmine and Robbo's gorgeous wedding ceremony...

robbo wife and kids alive?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (11-07-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    robbo wife and kids alive?
    No, I don't believe so. He said at one stage that he was the one who actually found them in their house after they were murdered (and didn't they then show the scene, in a flashback, after that when all the police arrived, after Robbo called them to the house?).

I believe there is a new storyline coming up soon when the 'bad guy(s)' return, starting when Lance gets a phone call during Robbo & Jasmine's wedding. There were pictures around a while back of Robbo seemingly working with the AFP again, including one where he appears to be chained up in some kind of cell (not a police cell). We will see.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (09-07-2019)

Digital Spy article:

AUST PACE!

Home and Away's Jasmine Delaney to fear for her life on a remote road
    "It's so scary."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...elaney-danger/

Home and Away has lined up terrifying scenes for Jasmine Delaney when she leaves Robbo Shaw's side.

Jasmine (Sam Frost) has been in hiding inside a safe house and more recently a motel in Australian episodes because her husband's criminal enemies made chilling threats.

In upcoming scenes, she'll get fed up of Robbo (Jake Ryan) being able to leave the motel whenever he wants, while she has to stay in their room at all times. When Robbo stubbornly offers her a chance to leave, Jasmine shocks him by bolting!

"She can’t contact any of her friends, she can’t go to work and she literally cannot do any of the things she normally does. It’s completely surreal to her," the actress told New Idea.

"It’s understandable that she feels trapped and is now going stir-crazy."

The gravity of Jasmine's decision dawns on her when she stumbles out on a remote bush road as a large vehicle menacingly approaches.

"I really tried to imagine when I was doing these scenes what it would be like," she explained. "It seems as though she is being followed and it’s so scary."

Will Jasmine be able to make it back to Robbo without his enemies catching up to her?

These harrowing scenes air in Australia on Channel 7 this week, with UK viewers getting to see Jasmine hitting the road on her own on Channel 5 in October.

Home and Away airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia) and weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK).

So, now Robbo is gone, who thinks Jasmine is pregnant?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lellygurl For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (30-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by lellygurl View Post
    So, now Robbo is gone, who thinks Jasmine is pregnant?
    Colby to help her and get back with her perhaps?

From photos I’ve seen, no baby bump, unless she loses it early.

Nowtolove.com.au article:

Home and Away’s Jasmine breaks down at Robbo’s funeral as Summer Bay says goodbye
    ''How could you!?''

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...-funeral-62358

While the residents of Summer Bay struggle to move past the trauma of the hospital siege, some are burying secrets amid their grief.

As friends and family gather to bid farewell to Robbo, who lost his life in the wake of a high-speed car crash, Colby (Tim Franklin) will be forced to reveal the sad truth about his death.

On the day of Robbo's (Jake Ryan) funeral, Marilyn (Emily Symons) is struggling to return to normal life. John (Shane Withington) arrives at the Diner to find his wife working tirelessly.

"Marilyn can't really get back into her old life," Emily, 50, tells TV WEEK.

"She's having flashbacks and is traumatised by what she saw."

John tells Marilyn they need to get going to avoid being late, but she insists she's too busy to attend, forcing her husband to attend without her.

At the church, the community gathers, along with Robbo's parents Ian (Frankie J Holden) and Wendy (Amanda Muggleton).

As Ian steps up to deliver a heartfelt eulogy, he recalls how proud he was the day his son graduated from the police academy. Robbo was eager to bring wrongdoers to justice, and now he's been taken away – it's not fair.

The grief-stricken dad breaks down, his wife rushing to support him.

"Robbo never stopped protecting people and did so until the end," Jake, 36, tells TV WEEK.

"He knew he was dying and didn't want Jasmine to see him go. Once he knew baby Grace, Tori [Penny McNamee] and Jasmine [Sam Frost] were safe, he went."

As the priest offers his final words, Robbo's widow Jasmine can no longer contain her grief. She starts screaming at Robbo's casket, calling her husband a liar – he swore he would keep her safe and never leave her.

"Finally, for the first time in her life, she felt happy, safe and they were planning a future together," Sam, 30, explains.

As Robbo's family and friends move to Salt for the wake, people wonder where Marilyn is, while Jasmine continues to spiral. After Ian offers a toast to all who attended, he and Wendy depart, leaving Jasmine feeling more alone than ever.

"You can't even comprehend the pain, the trauma, the grief, the sadness of losing the love of her life," Sam says.

When the nurse moves to the balcony to clear her head and Colby follows, Jasmine quizzes him: why didn't Robbo want her there in his final moments – and where is his partner Scott?

The police officer tries to deflect her questions, but Jasmine knows he's hiding something and asks again.

Will he tell her the truth surrounding Robbo's death?

Sam Frost: “I couldn’t stop crying”

How Sam Frost drew on personal experience for her emotional scenes

What was it like to film the final scenes between Jasmine and Robbo?

It was heartbreaking to film, and the scenes are so gut-wrenching. You can't put into words the pain, trauma and grief, the unbelievable sadness of losing the love of someone's life – of Jasmine's life. I have goosebumps just talking about this. We shot the scene [when Robbo dies] in one take and had all cameras set up at different angles. Afterwards, I was on the ground crying hysterically – it felt so real.

How do you get into the mindset for such an emotional scene?I lost my stepdad quite suddenly – not in a similar way to this, but it was completely out of the blue. He was in a hospital bed [at the time], but I had parallels to draw on for Jasmine. For me, it brings up a lot of trauma I've been through. I harnessed those feelings.

Was it hard to say goodbye to your co-star Jake?

I hate when people leave – it's heartbreaking. Jake and I worked together every single day for two years. We've been through a lot together. You're actually mourning the loss of a castmate, in a way. On his final day, he made a nice speech and the entire cast were crying. I adore Jake – he's a wonderful friend.

Digital Spy article:

AUST PACE!

Home and Away airs more aftermath from sad death in 2020 season premiere
    It's an emotional time in Summer Bay.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...-grief-moving/

Note: This article contains spoilers from Australian-pace episodes of Home and Away, which some UK readers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has hinted that Jasmine Delaney may have to move home following Summer Bay's sad death.

Jasmine (Sam Frost) is currently grief-stricken after her husband Robbo Shaw lost his life following a tragic road accident.

Robbo's final scenes aired in the 2020 season premiere in Australia, with the heartbreaking aftermath following over the past few days.

Monday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia saw a struggling Jasmine realise that she couldn't stay living at the pier apartment for any longer.

Jasmine lost her temper as she overheard another argument between her housemates, warring siblings Colby Thorne (Tim Franklin) and Bella Nixon (Courtney Miller).

Annoyed that the pair were rowing so soon after Robbo's death, Jasmine sternly reminded them of how lucky they are to have each other.

A shame-faced Colby later promised to cut out the pettiness, but Jasmine surprised him by insisting that there was a bigger problem and she'd have to move out.

Jasmine explained that the real issue is living in the home she used to share with Robbo, which now holds too many memories.

Later this week, Jasmine will pack up her belongings and prepare to leave the apartment, despite Colby's protests that she should stay. But where will she end up now?

Jake Ryan, who played Robbo, recently spoke about the decision to kill off his character as his time on the show came to an end.

"It's sad to leave but my time was done there," Jake told TV Week. "They did such a great storyline with Robbo and there wasn't much else to do with him. You want to go out on a high while you can.

"I'll miss them all so much. It's been an incredible ride. But you have to know when to call it with characters and I've been so fortunate with the storylines I had."

Home and Away's UK fans will see these scenes on Channel 5 in late March.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lyndapym (11-02-2020)

Thread Information