Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    You could stay away from social media, have a nice lie-in, watch it at 11am, for example, and then see what others think .. lol
    Stay away from social media! Does anyone do that these days???

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (17-07-2017), Perdita (16-07-2017)

Game of Thrones season 7 has 50% More Viewers than Season 6 Premiere

As usually We seen the viewers are declined each season but The Game of Thrones on Sunday Night set the record, the viewers are 50% more as compared to Season 6. “Dragonstone” the first episode of the season 7 is watched by the 16.1 million subscribers of HBO and among them, 10.1 million are traditionally and rest by DVD streaming. The Premiere of Season 7 also set the record of highest number of concurrent viewers on Gbo platforms. Along with these, this episode is also the most tweeted show in the history as well as it is the hugely eventful episode. What are your exceptations from season 7 and How many fans of the GOT are here?
    Last edited by avawilliam; 18-07-2017 at 12:55.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to avawilliam For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (18-07-2017)

Did not start viewing until season 3 ,have found it, original ,very well written with spectacular special effects. As I understand season 8 next year will be the finale. Not my normal viewing genre avawilliam but I understand why it is so popular.

I love it. It's been the best thing on television for the last few years. The first episode of series seven was excellent in my opinion, setting things up nicely for the conflicts to come.

Was so good. Might have been slow for some, but I agree, it's setting things up nicely. I didn't hate Ed Sheeran either

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (18-07-2017)

I didn't see any spoilers Monday too be honest.

Game of Thrones Season 7 Premiere Break HBO records

After the wait of Longest time finally the Game of Thrones season 7 break the records of HBO. This worldwide hit series more than 16.1 subscribed HBO on Sunday for the premiere of the GOT season 7. It is 50% more than the last year opening. The first episode of Game of thrones show the 100% positive reviews on the Rotten Tomatoes. 2.4 million tweets also make this the most tweeted episode of all times. Usually, the GOT finale is stronger than the premiere Let's see What the Game of Thrones season 7 finale series going to do?

I think we now have three threads on this going!

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I think we now have three threads on this going!
    Yes, probably going to be more soon when others want to add their comments ..

Game of thrones finals

The fans of game of thrones are really excited as the dates are near for the final season to start . this season is gonna be the finale of all the adventure and thrill as the story writers have to do that because of the expectation of the fans. so don't miss to watch game of throne season 8 episode 1 on 14 April 2019. so raise your hands who are excited.

game of throne season 8 episode 1
    Last edited by avawilliam; 22-03-2019 at 13:16.

Thread Information