Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seb Franklin (Harry Visinoni)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    As he's now fallen off of a ladder, he's not going to be doing any cleaning in a hurry.
    You're forgetting an important point here. This is Coronation Street. He will be up and about in 2 or 3 days max.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Kim (26-10-2017), LouiseP (31-10-2017)

Or a miracle cure like Sinaed. I suppose Chesneys panic attacks will have gone with his new responsibilities/storyline.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

LouiseP (31-10-2017)

Thumbs down SEb and FAye Incest story??

Is this just a rumour or is it in the pipeline, I admit it was in The Daily Star but seems fans think they look like, but lots of couples look like each other

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    Is this just a rumour or is it in the pipeline, I admit it was in The Daily Star but seems fans think they look like, but lots of couples look like each other
    It's just a rumour as far as I'm aware. If true, it would have to be via Jenny's side (Faye's birth mother) as Tim surely would have said something if it was on his side. Tim didn't know Jenny that well did he, so it would be possible from her side.

I doubt it myself. Seb's HIV is a massive, original storyline (EastEnders did it with Mark, but then he was older and it was sexually transmitted, rather than the (less common?) needle route which this seems to be headed down.) I thought they were supposed to be casting Tim's mother also. On top of that there's Gina's debt collectors and the Garry stuff for the Windasses / Metcalfe's so surely they don't need to be going the sensationalist route and adding incest on top. Sensationalism is more an Eastenders / Hollyoaks trait than a Coronation Street one I think.

Can a mod move to the Coronation Street forum please, as this is the EastEnders one.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Perdita (28-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    It's just a rumour as far as I'm aware. If true, it would have to be via Jenny's side (Faye's birth mother) as Tim surely would have said something if it was on his side. Tim didn't know Jenny that well did he, so it would be possible from her side.

I doubt it myself. Seb's HIV is a massive, original storyline (EastEnders did it with Mark, but then he was older and it was sexually transmitted, rather than the (less common?) needle route which this seems to be headed down.) I thought they were supposed to be casting Tim's mother also. On top of that there's Gina's debt collectors and the Garry stuff for the Windasses / Metcalfe's so surely they don't need to be going the sensationalist route and adding incest on top. Sensationalism is more an Eastenders / Hollyoaks trait than a Coronation Street one I think.

Can a mod move to the Coronation Street forum please, as this is the EastEnders one.
    It can also be put under Seb or Fay spoiler section, a new thread is not needed ??

When did Seb and Faye move to Walford. I must have missed that important development....

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (05-11-2017), kaz21 (29-10-2017), lizann (30-10-2017), Perdita (29-10-2017)

I think you end up with characters looking similar sometimes as the casting directors just like a particular look. I have seen so many other characters looking similar to each other so i would not read too much into it.

Remember the woman at the service station who Bethany approached. Many said that was real life Fayes sister.

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Remember the woman at the service station who Bethany approached. Many said that was real life Fayes sister.
    Must have missed that one. Then we had Tina McIntyre is back from the dead as a news reporter.

Ellie Leach who plays Faye is the real life cousin of Brooke Vincent who plays Sophie. I would not have guessed they were related. Some relatives look alike and some don't.

Incest on a certain level is common in soaps these days, though I don't think Coronation Street has had any. Whether it's now or in the future, I'd guess that the next incest storyline will take it to illegal levels.

Ok ok I get the point

Thread Information