Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seb Franklin (Harry Visinoni)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    what age is seb, should he and the twins be in school, will anna become foster parent to them all?
    Seb must be school leaver age to be given the apprenticeship by Phelan so I would guess 16. Hope Anna is not going to foster them all with her leaving soon

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Seb must be school leaver age to be given the apprenticeship by Phelan so I would guess 16. Hope Anna is not going to foster them all with her leaving soon
    so twins taken to care but not seb, he is of age to live alone

harry who plays seb is a great little actor

If she knew Seb may be HIV she should have done something about it as she knew he had a girlfriend. I know she is not parent of the year but still no excuses to wreck anyone elses lives. Hopefully Faye will be ok.

I wonder if he's 17 now as I think that's the age you can no longer be taken into care. His apprenticeship started a while ago so he could have been 16 at that time. Under 18 (or is it 21? - the minimum age to adopt) he wouldn't be able to care for the twins.

Did Seb's mum know he had a girlfriend? Faye hadn't been to the house before the last episodes. Not sure if he ever introduced Anna as his girlfriend's mother?

There was a needle in the last epidode I think so I wonder if Seb will try to clean the house shortly and end up pricking himself with it.
    Last edited by Kim; 25-10-2017 at 16:26.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-10-2017), parkerman (25-10-2017)

i thought his hiv was from the tattoo he got for faye, does the mam know about the tattoo or is she thinking he got hiv from an ex girlfriend

how did seb's mam and twins manage when he was banged up?

is their a dad or step dad or boyfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i thought his hiv was from the tattoo he got for faye, does the mam know about the tattoo or is she thinking he got hiv from an ex girlfriend

how did seb's mam and twins manage when he was banged up?

is their a dad or step dad or boyfriend?
    Doubt the writers have even considered how they coped without Seb, the family feel like they were an afterthought when they decided to keep Seb around and do the storyline.

Haven't heard that with regards to how he gets/got HIV, but we'll find out on screen soon enough.

I don't think a Dad has been mentioned, we don't even know if the twins are Seb's full siblings or half.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Doubt the writers have even considered how they coped without Seb, the family feel like they were an afterthought when they decided to keep Seb around and do the storyline.

Haven't heard that with regards to how he gets/got HIV, but we'll find out on screen soon enough.

I don't think a Dad has been mentioned, we don't even know if the twins are Seb's full siblings or half.
    I think he accidentally stabs himself on a needle in his home, probably left by his mother but, as you say, we will find out for sure soon

In the newspaper it says he got it from an ex girlfriend. But the tatoo or needle sounds more realistic. But corrie producers choose to stay away from reality.

He must already have it. As he's now fallen off of a ladder, he's not going to be doing any cleaning in a hurry. Plus it would have to be caused something that happened before he slept with Faye (as it sounds like she gets tested too.)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (26-10-2017), tammyy2j (26-10-2017)

Was there a mention of a step dad or one of the mother's boyfriends beating Seb

Thread Information