Thread: Robbo (Jake Ryan)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...nes-revisited/

Note: This article contains spoilers from Australian-pace Home and Away episodes, which some UK readers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away may be lining up a blast from the past, as Dylan Carter's storylines from 2016 and 2017 are being revisited.

Dylan, who was played by Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, was given an unexpected mention on Australian screens today (August 12) as he turned out to be the key to Robbo Shaw's new mystery.

Recent episodes in Australia have seen Robbo (Jake Ryan) receive sinister threats from a dangerous group of people who need some information from him. They're thought to be the same individuals who killed Robbo's first family a few years ago.

Monday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia saw Robbo reluctantly turn up at a pre-arranged meeting place to speak to his enemies, following instructions he was given in a menacing phone call.

After being kidnapped by a group of heavies, Robbo came face-to-face with their leader Victor.

Victor told Robbo that he wants to know where Dylan Carter is, and stubbornly refused to listen to Robbo's protests that Dylan is dead.

No-nonsense Victor gave Robbo a strict one-week deadline to come back with some answers, threatening the safety of his new wife Jasmine Delaney if he doesn't cooperate.

Home and Away fans may remember that Dylan first appeared on the show in early 2016, when he was introduced as the former fiancée of Kat Chapman.

Dylan took control of the Charlotte King murder investigation, but mishandled the case by wrongly charging Zac MacGuire for the crime and blackmailing a judge to deny him bail.

Dylan also became dangerously obsessed with his former flame Kat, culminating in a terrifying situation when he held her hostage alongside Ash and Billie.

In 2017, Kat became a target when she prepared to give evidence against Dylan in court as part of a wider police corruption investigation.

Robbo was sent to protect Kat as part of his job as a federal police officer, but Dylan got to him first and they ended up in a dangerous showdown which caused Robbo's amnesia.

Dylan's blood and gun were found on a boat linked to Robbo and he was presumed dead afterwards.

As Robbo told Victor today: "I don't remember [what happened]. I took a blow to the head. All I know is that I ended up overboard and a boat washed up which was covered in blood that was Dylan Carter's. The guy's dead."

Victor replied: "I don't believe you. Dylan Carter's alive. So what's going to happen now is you're going to go and find Dylan Carter and you're going to bring him back to me."

Could Dylan be about to make a shock return, or has Robbo been sent after a man who's already dead?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in late September.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (12-08-2019)

Thread Information