Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunset Beach

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    does it still come on i didnt know that i thought they stopped the whole thing when it was on at 10 am.. i would watch it during the holidays but i didnt know that thanks for that..is it still on channel 5 though?
    yeah same! is it still on?

Yep still on as said before sat and sun mornings very early at around 3:30 - times do vary tho - up to the point when caitlin finds out she is pregnant - lots of fun to come, turkey baster impregnation, many a wedding and further baby-napping - you think they'd have learnt the first time!

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie
    Yep still on as said before sat and sun mornings very early at around 3:30 - times do vary tho - up to the point when caitlin finds out she is pregnant - lots of fun to come, turkey baster impregnation, many a wedding and further baby-napping - you think they'd have learnt the first time!
    but what a show... EE and corrie will do well to take a leaf out our SB books

Imagine Sam getting Chrissie pregnant with a turkey baster, or the Dingles carrying on like the Richards

I see it's been a couple of months now since the last post, so in the last episode Cole caught Olivia at the hospital having her amniosenthisis thingy. And is just about to ask her what on earth she's doing at the hospital. Gregory is already suspicious, considering he found some pregnancy pamphlets in their bedroom. Gregory has offered Tim Truman (Meg's jilted fiance) a substantial amount of money to dig some dirt on Cole and Gabby has schemed to make sure that Paula leaves Sunset Beach for good, in order for her to get her claws back into Ricardo. And ofcourse the ever plotting and scheming and collagen lips Annie has been covorting with Tim so that they can split both Ben and Meg up. Oh yes and I forgot Michael almost died trying to save Ben and Meg when they were both trapped in the cave. For some show that's supposed to be finishing its repeat run it seems to be going on forever - but that's probably due to the fact that it's been reduced to being shown twice a week (with no ad-breaks I'm pleased to ad). But now the announcers have started to interrupt again at the very end. Which I still find annoying, but someone's got to keep them employed.

Sunset Beaches Cole Deschanel Aka Eddie Cibrian Biography

Name: Edward Cibrian (no middle names)
    Born: 16th June 1973 in Burbank, California

TV Shows:
    Notable TV Guest Appearances
    1. "Third Watch" playing "Jimmy Doherty" in episode: "Goodbye to Camelot" (episode # 6.22) 6 May 2005
    2. "The Tony Danza Show" playing "Himself" (episode # 1.80) 13 January 2005
    3. "Citizen Baines" playing "Curtis Daniel" in episode: "A Day Like No Other" (episode # 1.1) 29 September 2001
    4. "Leeza" playing "Himself" 28 February 1998
    5. "Friday Night Videos" playing "Himself" in episode: "Sunset Beach - Behind the Scenes" 3 February 1997
    6. "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" playing "Darryl" in episode: "Dream Date" (episode # 1.6) 1 November 1996
    7. "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" playing "Himself" in episode: "The True Adventures of Rudy Kazootie" (episode # 1.3) 11 October 1996
    8. "Beverly Hills, 90210" playing "Casey Watkins" in episode: "Here We Go Again" (episode # 7.2) 28 August 1996
    9. "Saved by the Bell: The College Years" playing "Janitor" in episode: "Screech Love" (episode # 1.8) 26 October 1993
    Actor - filmography
    1. The Cave (2005) (completed) .... Tyler
    2. "Invasion" (2005) TV Series .... Russell
    3. "Tilt" (2005) TV Series .... Eddie Towne
    4. The Street Lawyer (2003) (TV) .... Michael Brock
    5. Say It Isn't So (2001) .... Jack Mitchelson
    6. In the Beginning (2000) (TV) .... Joseph
    7. "Third Watch" (1999) TV Series .... Jimmy Doherty (1999-2004)
    8. But I'm a Cheerleader (1999) .... Rock Brown
    9. 3deep (1999) (TV) .... Eddie
    10. Logan's War: Bound by Honor (1998) (TV) .... Logan Fallon
    11. Living Out Loud (1998) .... The Masseur
    12. "Sunset Beach" (1997) TV Series .... Cole Dechanel (1997-1999)
    13. "Baywatch Nights" (1995) TV Series .... Griff Walker (1996-1997)
      ... aka Detectives On the Beach
    14. "The Young and the Restless" (1973) TV Series .... Matt Clark (#1) (1994-1996)
      ... aka Y&R (USA: promotional abbreviation)
    15. Kids Killing Kids (1994) (TV) .... Tough Guy
    TV Movies:
    Logan's War...Bound By Honour (1998)
    The Hitman (1998)

Feature Films:
    Living Out Loud (1998)
    But I'm a Cheerleader (1999) - Currently in production

Music:
    Yes Yes Yes...No No No (as 3Deep)

Music Video:
    Couldn't Find Another Man by Jennifer Love Hewitt

Born June 16, 1973 in Burbank, California, Eddie Cibrian was raised in the San Fernando Valley. The only child of Carlos and Hortensia Cibrian, both of Cuban descent, Eddie
    became interested in acting at
    the age of 13 when he found out that a fellow classmate had broken into the business doing commercials. After discussing it with his parents, Eddie landed an agent and booked seven commercials over the next two years, landing a national Coca-Cola commercial on his very first audition. While he enjoyed the work, the auditions prevented him from participating in school sports. A natural athlete, Eddie decided to put his acting career on hold in favour of joining the high school football team.

After graduating from Montclair High School, Eddie enrolled as a Business/Economics major at UCLA and took on a part-time job to make ends meet. However, he missed the challenge and excitement of working in the entertainment industry, and shortly afterwards decided to give acting another shot. He quickly signed with an agent and began working almost immediately, his first work being
    a starring role in Malcolm-Jamal Warner's Emmy Award-winning
    television special, Kids Killing Kids

From there it was on to daytime television, where Cibrian starred for three years as Matt Clark on The Young and the Restless. His other daytime credits include a featured role on The Bold and the Beautiful. In addition, he appeared in multiple episodes of Beverly Hills, 90210 as well as on NBC's Saved by the Bell: The College Years. He also gained a starring role in Baywatch Nights as Griff Walker, alongside David Hasslehoff.

In February 1997, Eddie joined the cast of Sunset Beach as Cole Deschanel, the handsome jewel thief and grandson of town founder Armando Deschanel. Eddie has recently starred in TV movies, The Hitman, Logan's War - Bound By Honour, and also his feature film debut in Living Out Loud with Holly Hunter, Queen Latifah and Danny DeVito, released in the US on November 6th 1998. Logan's War...Bound By Honour, co-starring with martial arts master Chuck Norris, sees Eddie playing a young man who's after the mob in an attempt to avenge his family's deaths. In Living Out Loud, he plays a masseur and his scenes are said to be extremely hot! Eddie has also just signed to star in the 1999 feature But I'm A Cheerleader with RuPaul, in which he plays the part of a gay man.

A new aspect to his ever-expanding CV was the recent release of Yes Yes

Yes... No No No as one third of the all-male trio 3Deep. Although releases have so far been restricted to Canada only, the group are hoping for wider reaching success in the near future. Full details of the band can be found at their official and unofficial websites, the addresses of which can be found on our links page.

In his spare time, he enjoys playing golf, football, tennis,
    basketball, baseball, and volleyball. He also is an avid skier and motorcyclist!

He is involved in a number of charitable organizations, including the Make a Wish Foundation, the American Paralysis Association, and Stitches, a group in South Central Los Angeles that provides kids with an alternative to gangs.

Eddie is engaged and lives in Toluca Lake, California. His birthday is June 16.

UPDATED INFORMATION (As of Wednesday 7th July 2005):

Spouse
    Brandi Glanville

(12 May2001 - present) 1 child

Trivia

He proposed to his longtime girlfriend Brandi Glanville "seconds before midnight New Year's Eve 1999".

Son, Mason Edward, born 8 June 2003.

Raised in San Fernando Valley as the only child of Carlos and Hortensia Cibrian (both of Cuban descent)

Attended UCLA and majored in business/economics

Named one of the best celebrity bodies on Eonline

One of Daytimes 12 hottest stars

The only child

Likes to play golf, football, tennis, and basketball

Is of Cuban descent.

Last edited by Emmak2005; 06-07-2005 at 23:10.

Eddie Cibrian , also known as Cole Deschanel on Sunset Beach, joined the cast of Sunset Beach in February, 1997 as a jewel thief. Eddie's career launched when he landed a job doing a Coca-cola comercial on his very first audition. Since then you have been able to see Eddie on "The Bold and the Beautiful," "The Young and the Restless," "Beverly Hills: 90210", and "Saved By the Bell: the College Years." Cibrian is also pursuing a degree in economics at UCLA. In his spare time, he enjoys playing golf, football, tennis, and basketball.

Yummy Eddie pic
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 06-07-2005 at 23:15.

Hello, I realise this thread is over 10 years old but if anyone’s interested in watching the show I have a Facebook group called “Back to Sunset beach” where I’m posting the episodes (since they got taken off YouTube). Feel free to join, it’s just as good as it was 20 years ago. Though the turkey baster storyline is very questionable in hindsight! ��

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MelAnnieD For This Useful Post:

lizann (29-04-2019), Siobhan (29-04-2019)

it was so daft it was good

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (29-04-2019), Siobhan (29-04-2019), tammyy2j (03-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by MelAnnieD View Post
    Hello, I realise this thread is over 10 years old but if anyone’s interested in watching the show I have a Facebook group called “Back to Sunset beach” where I’m posting the episodes (since they got taken off YouTube). Feel free to join, it’s just as good as it was 20 years ago. Though the turkey baster storyline is very questionable in hindsight! ��
    Turkey baster and the voodoo were fabby storyline.. I am a huge fan of sunset beach... Laugh so hard watching it yet was so engrossed, i use to record it when I was at work to watch later hahahahaha
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Turkey baster and the voodoo were fabby storyline.. I am a huge fan of sunset beach... Laugh so hard watching it yet was so engrossed, i use to record it when I was at work to watch later hahahahaha
    Aw yeh, love finding people that are still fans! The awful acting, the terrible sets, the flashbacks, the talking to themselves - so bad it’s good. Some of the eps that I have are from Ch 5 and still have John and Pauline’s commentary at the end, still makes me laugh out loud! (This won’t make sense if you’re not from the UK, I just realised lol)

Thread Information