Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunset Beach

Quote Originally Posted by MelAnnieD View Post
    Aw yeh, love finding people that are still fans! The awful acting, the terrible sets, the flashbacks, the talking to themselves - so bad it’s good. Some of the eps that I have are from Ch 5 and still have John and Pauline’s commentary at the end, still makes me laugh out loud! (This won’t make sense if you’re not from the UK, I just realised lol)
    I loved the whole talking to themselves, like nobody in the room could hear them. I loved how Olivia over acted everytime she held her "grandchild" and the whole evil twin was genius. You can't get good storylines like that in soaps anymore hahahaha
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Emmak2005 View Post
    Eddie Cibrian , also known as Cole Deschanel on Sunset Beach, joined the cast of Sunset Beach in February, 1997 as a jewel thief. Eddie's career launched when he landed a job doing a Coca-cola comercial on his very first audition. Since then you have been able to see Eddie on "The Bold and the Beautiful," "The Young and the Restless," "Beverly Hills: 90210", and "Saved By the Bell: the College Years." Cibrian is also pursuing a degree in economics at UCLA. In his spare time, he enjoys playing golf, football, tennis, and basketball.

Yummy Eddie pic
    Cole was handsome, lover of mother and daughter

Thread Information