Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 24th- 28th July

Romance Off The Radar.

Everyone loves a scandalous romance, but this one feels icky. After a string of bad relationships, Steph (Carla Bonner) is now falling for someone nearly half her age in Jack (Andrew Morley). The new dad has entered the singles market after Paige (Olympia Valance) denied him, and his career as a priest fell apart. Things are getting messy. Yes, Steph and Jack have chemistry. But can't good neighbours just remain good friends?[/QUOTE]

Seriously, that article is ridiculous. He isn’t nearly half her age-8-10 years younger at the most. I know there is 17 years between the actors but Steph is only meant to be 38. Anyway, 3 months on from this article I’m really enjoying them as a couple and think they work well. Oh, and there’s nothing stopping Steph from being into both men and women-she doesn’t have to make a choice. It’s called bisexuality.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (23-10-2017), Ruffed_lemur (24-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    Romance Off The Radar.

Everyone loves a scandalous romance, but this one feels icky. After a string of bad relationships, Steph (Carla Bonner) is now falling for someone nearly half her age in Jack (Andrew Morley). The new dad has entered the singles market after Paige (Olympia Valance) denied him, and his career as a priest fell apart. Things are getting messy. Yes, Steph and Jack have chemistry. But can't good neighbours just remain good friends?
    Seriously, that article is ridiculous. He isn’t nearly half her age-8-10 years younger at the most. I know there is 17 years between the actors but Steph is only meant to be 38. Anyway, 3 months on from this article I’m really enjoying them as a couple and think they work well. Oh, and there’s nothing stopping Steph from being into both men and women-she doesn’t have to make a choice. It’s called bisexuality.[/QUOTE]

I think they make a good couple as well. There seems to be double standards with age differences in relationships. Paul dates Courtney and no one cares. Even a 17 year age difference shouldn't matter, both are adults so who cares?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Sparklydee (24-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Seriously, that article is ridiculous. He isn’t nearly half her age-8-10 years younger at the most. I know there is 17 years between the actors but Steph is only meant to be 38. Anyway, 3 months on from this article I’m really enjoying them as a couple and think they work well. Oh, and there’s nothing stopping Steph from being into both men and women-she doesn’t have to make a choice. It’s called bisexuality.
    I think they make a good couple as well. There seems to be double standards with age differences in relationships. Paul dates Courtney and no one cares. Even a 17 year age difference shouldn't matter, both are adults so who cares?[/QUOTE]

Exactly. And Paul is at least 30 years older than Courtney-but like you say, they’re both adults. There wouldn’t even be a 30 year age difference with Steph if she was dating Jimmy 😀

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (25-10-2017), kaz21 (24-10-2017)

Thread Information