Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 10th - 14th July

The only storyline I'm gripped to on emmerdale at the moment is Rhona's. Because I really want to see Pearce get his just desserts.

And now that Emma is beginning to get found out Im interested to see how that pans out because it's been going on for soooooooo long (too long!).

I dont get the Cain/Harriet thing either?. Is it purely to put doubts/jealousy in Moira's mind? Or was that the only woman left in the village to hook him up with?

And if I have to see Aaron crying again I'll need therapy myself! They can't just let him be happy for 5 minutes can they?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

deeCee (02-07-2017), katie hunter (02-07-2017), kiwigirl (30-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Another chance for Aaron to play the victim and another chance for Cain to play the hardman. Great, just great!
    When you think about the amount of times that we have had a 'Cain rushes to the rescue' scene, isn't it about time that they gave him a cape to wear?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (02-07-2017)

Exclamation Emmerdale Spoilers 10th - 14th July 2017

Monday

Emma fears it could be game over for her lies when Laurel confronts her and tries to get to the truth behind recent events. As Laurel listens to Emma's latest lies, she's devastated to hear that Ashley's tapes have been ruined.

Emma then tries to interrupt Arthur when he gives his side of the story. In the end, Laurel gets fed up with Emma and sends her away, but will this lead to the truth finally coming out?

Meanwhile, the choir members wind Harriet up about her relationship with Cain.

Elsewhere, Faith upsets Pollard when she gives him a rape alarm.

Also today, Lawrence is not out of the woods yet, while Robert gets some good news about an investment.

Tuesday

Hour-long episode

On the way to the bank after an argument over money, Robert and Aaron find Rebecca at the side of the road. Selflessly, Aaron tells Robert to give her a lift to her baby scan.

Later, Aaron becomes desperate for spice and calls Ethan, but he gets a nasty shock when prison bully Jason arrives too. A fight erupts between them, but will Cain arrive in time to help Aaron?

Meanwhile, Emma continues to lie as Laurel tries to get closer to the truth.

Elsewhere, Debbie fears that Harriet will report Cain for his role in the cannabis situation when she sees the police arrive at hers.

Wednesday

Robert is devastated to learn that Aaron has been self-harming again.

Can Robert get to the bottom of what's troubling Aaron?

Meanwhile, Harriet and Cain are almost caught in a compromising position by Bishop Barry. Realising that he has no way of escape, Cain decides to try a disguise but will the bishop believe his lies?

Elsewhere, the Barton brothers are on edge.

Thursday (1)

Debbie insists that Harriet is going to be trouble for Cain and the pair bicker.

Can they be friends, or do Debbie's loyalties lie with Moira?

Meanwhile, Finn gets a job at Home Farm. Lachlan enjoys having authority over someone, but ends up firing Finn when he tries to help him.

Elsewhere, Robert makes a bold proposal.

Also, Pierce makes a not guilty plea in court.

Thursday (2)

Aaron's emotions boil over following his difficult week, but will he split from Robert?

Meanwhile, Kerry drops heavy hints about the present she wants for her birthday, but she's unimpressed by Dan's plans for her 40th.

Elsewhere, Paddy tries to comfort Rhona following Pierce's court appearance.

Also, Debbie confronts some harsh truths.

Friday

Ross tries to impress Debbie with a new business venture, but he's left disheartened when she isn't interested.

When Ross tries to assure Debbie that Jools was just a one-off, she continues to play it cool. Despite her attitude, the chemistry between Ross and Debbie is clearly still there.

Meanwhile, Rhona suffers another blow.

Elsewhere, Robert despairs following the week's events.

Digital Spy

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (04-07-2017), haraway (15-04-2018), tammyy2j (04-07-2017)

Now what? How will Emma be discovered as a murderer without Ashley's tape!!! And I hope Debbie will stand by Moira.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

mariba (04-07-2017)

I know.. I found it so frustrating to watch.. What was the point of the tape at all??

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (05-07-2017), lizann (05-07-2017)

Aaron & Robert split up as a couple as of 13th July episode of Emmerdale so don't expect them to be wearing their Unofficial Wedding Rings after that episode, also epecially with that fact that the daily star newspaper has also leaked the rumour that Ryan Hawley is leaving the show.

My Prediction Number 1: I think as this new hunk is NOT Dingle related like Iain MacLeod says { possible faith's son but has a different surname } I think Faith plays match maker between her son and Aaron { especially as Aaron will be single by this point of his arrival}

or

My Prediction Number 2: Cain's Death and Adam Barton's exit tipps Aaron over the edge and its Robert leaves Rebecca broken hearted and Robert instead chooses to jump to Aaron's rescue to save him from himself or from Aaron self harming again and that's when Robron are reunited because Aaron see's how much Robert still loves him.

7872 Monday 10th July 7pm – 7:30pm

Laurel is determined.
    Lawrence isn’t out of the woods yet.
    The villagers gossip.

7873 and 7874 Tuesday 11th July 7pm – 8pm

Robert tries to make amends
    Aaron gets a blast from the past.
    Emma continues to lie.

7875 Wednesday 12th July 7pm – 7:30pm

Robert is devastated.
    Cain and Harriet receive a surprise.
    The Barton brothers are on edge.

7876 Thursday 13th July 7pm – 7:30pm

Robert makes a bold proposal.
    Debbie vents her frustrations.
    Finn tries to prove his worth.

7877 Thursday 13th July 8pm – 8:30pm

Aaron’s emotions boil over.
    Rhona breaks down.
    Debbie confronts some hard truths.

7878 Friday 14th July 7pm – 7:30pm

Rhona receives a fresh blow.
    Robert despairs.
    Debbie plays it cool.

ITV

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lansineva (05-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    My Prediction Number 2: Cain's Death and Adam Barton's exit tipps Aaron over the edge and its Robert leaves Rebecca broken hearted and Robert instead chooses to jump to Aaron's rescue to save him from himself or from Aaron self harming again and that's when Robron are reunited because Aaron see's how much Robert still loves him.
    Cains death? Why would you think Cain dies?
    Last edited by Debzyg; 05-07-2017 at 08:17.

Um Faith son would be Aarons biological uncle so I don't think they would go there.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to matildauebel For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (05-07-2017)

Please don't say that Harriet is pregnant....
    I actually start to warm up to Cain and Harriet and would prefer them to stick together now. Moira treated Cain so bad for a long time and she just doesn't deserve his love anymore. Please don't put them two back together again.

Thread Information