Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 10th - 14th July

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Please don't say that Harriet is pregnant....
    I actually start to warm up to Cain and Harriet and would prefer them to stick together now. Moira treated Cain so bad for a long time and she just doesn't deserve his love anymore. Please don't put them two back together again.

???? I understand what your saying as far as Moira treating Cain like crap, but NOT putting them back together? I still cant watch Cain & Harriet in a romantic scene. Harriet hasnt got that fire Moira has, shes a Vicar and isnt meant to have that passion. Its still yucky to me LOL. JMO.
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 05-07-2017 at 19:42.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (05-07-2017), EddyBee (05-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by matildauebel View Post
    Um Faith son would be Aarons biological uncle so I don't think they would go there.
    dingles like keeping it in family

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    dingles like keeping it in family
    The producer said he isn't a Dingle, but he is linked to the family. Most likely someone Debbie met while in France. That's probably why they're pushing her back to Ross, probably the start of another love triangle.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 05-07-2017 at 23:20.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    The producer said he isn't a Dingle, but he is linked to the family. Most likely someone Debbie met while in France. That's probably why they're pushing her back to Ross, probably the start of another love triangle.
    a french husband but was debbie still married to pete

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post

???? I understand what your saying as far as Moira treating Cain like crap, but NOT putting them back together? I still cant watch Cain & Harriet in a romantic scene. Harriet hasnt got that fire Moira has, shes a Vicar and isnt meant to have that passion. Its still yucky to me LOL. JMO.
    I just don't like moira anymore.
    Why couldn't vicar have passion?? They are allowed to marry so obviously they also have sex. Ashley did. In Corrie we have a gay vicar and his boyfriend /partner... I don't see the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    a french husband but was debbie still married to pete
    do NOT forget Debbie Dingle was NOT the only who went to France, Debbie left for France on Friday 1st January 2016 episode of Emmerdale after Ross admitted the night before that he shot Robert for Andy and she returned to Emmerdale Village on Tuesday 24th January 2017

Aaron Dingle went to Calais in France to visit an export scrap contact on Tuesday 13th September 2016 episode of Emmerdale and returned to Emmerdale Village on Friday 30th September 2016.

Andy Sugden left Emmerdale Village and was going to France when he went on the run after Chrissie framed him on the Tuesday 16th August 2016 episode of Emmerdale { he hasn't returned yet }
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 07-07-2017 at 15:02.

Can someone please put a big gag on Victoria's mouth?!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

deeCee (15-07-2017), lizann (17-07-2017)

Thread Information