Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 10th - 14th July

Red face Emmerdale Spoilers 10th - 14th July

Aaron struggles to cope with the reality of his situation when Robert accompanies Rebecca to her baby scan, and it's not long before he’s heading down a very dark path...
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

it definitely looks as though Jason { who was in prison at the same time as Aaron } stabs Aaron either in his side or his back with a pen knife after a fight ensues at The Mill Cottage in the latest spoiler pictures with the headline with these pictures reading ''will Cain arrive in time to save Aaron?''

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    it definitely looks as though Jason { who was in prison at the same time as Aaron } stabs Aaron either in his side or his back with a pen knife after a fight ensues at The Mill Cottage in the latest spoiler pictures with the headline with these pictures reading ''will Cain arrive in time to save Aaron?''
    Another chance for Aaron to play the victim and another chance for Cain to play the hardman. Great, just great!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (29-06-2017), katie hunter (02-07-2017), mariba (29-06-2017), tammyy2j (29-06-2017)

Why cant they just let Aaron play the supporting husband that has grown up, instead of making him the brooding little teenage drama queen FFS. And Cain is just an idiot, getting really sick of him and the vicar. OMG Emmerdale has really gone to the pack with this Iain MacLeod.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

deeCee (29-06-2017), Glen1 (30-06-2017), JessicaMad (29-06-2017), katie hunter (02-07-2017), lizann (29-06-2017), mariba (29-06-2017), tammyy2j (29-06-2017)

is josh and jason related?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

mariba (29-06-2017)

Absolutely agree. I know it's a soap and not factual but at the same time it's not supposed to be a pantomime. After many years following some excellent story lines I am very close to ending my relationship with an unbelievably poor Emmerdale.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Aaron struggles to cope with the reality of his situation when Robert accompanies Rebecca to her baby scan, and it's not long before he’s heading down a very dark path...
    Victoria lets Robert attend the scan, I thought she would want to be everywhere with Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Victoria lets Robert attend the scan, I thought she would want to be everywhere with Rebecca
    that is NOT what happens at all, actually according to latest spoilers Aaron and Robert argue over money then something much worse follows ... then according to latest spoiler pictures what actually happens after that is that Aaron & Robert find Rebecca at the side of the road and Aaron tells Robert to take Rebecca to her 1st scan. then we see Aaron contacting Ethan who turns up with Jason { who Aaron was in prison with } then Aaron and Jason fight at The Mill Cottage which leads some of us to think Jason stabs Aaron either in the back or his side with a pen knife { which jason is seen holding in spoiler pictures } with the headline that reads ''will Cain turn up in time to save Aaron'' then Robert finds out Aaron is self harming again.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    Why cant they just let Aaron play the supporting husband that has grown up, instead of making him the brooding little teenage drama queen FFS. And Cain is just an idiot, getting really sick of him and the vicar. OMG Emmerdale has really gone to the pack with this Iain MacLeod.
    The Cain and Harriet relationship is one of the worst storylines I've seen in recent years, I'm not buying that a strong willed vicar would be going anywhere near a boring old crook like Cain.

Usually chemistry makes up for the lack of realism, but they have absolutely none.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (30-06-2017), katie hunter (02-07-2017), kiwigirl (30-06-2017), mariba (30-06-2017), Perdita (30-06-2017)

Strange relationships yeah... Cáin and vicar is the worst for a very long time in the soaps. And what is happening with Aaron again?? Why can't they let the poor guy be happy for a change, I'm tired of watching him crying all the time!! Seriously! He's meant to be almost 30 years old!!! I know he's had loads to cope with but there's a limit to it what anyone wants to watch. Focus on Robert more and let him be the one in trouble, at least he won't be crying!! Must be hard for the actor playing Aaron to do the tears in every episode!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (30-06-2017), Glen1 (30-06-2017), kiwigirl (30-06-2017)

Thread Information