Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 10th - 13th July 2017

Exclamation Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 10th - 13th July 2017

Monday

Tori and Ash grow closer. Hunter makes amends with Olivia and his grandmother. Scarlett opens up to Justin about her son.

Tuesday

Tori struggles with her feelings for Ash. Ash and Kat try to mend their relationship When an opportunity presents itself, Maggie tries to convince Ben that they should move to Summer Bay.

Wednesday

Ben and Maggie blindside Ziggy and Coco about living in the bay. Alf and Leah are gazumped for the Pier. John and Marilyn struggle to parent an independent Raffy.

Thursday

Ziggy defies her parents decision to move to Summer Bay by fleeing to the city. Marilyn and John discover the reason behind Raffy’s rebellious behaviour.

BTTB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (22-06-2017)

TV Week Soap Diary for Home and Away (Aus) 10th - 13th July 2017:

Monday 10 July

- Scarlett's husband comes looking for her.
    - Hunter makes amends with Olivia.
    - Tori's crush on Ash grows. Will she make a move?

Tue 11 July

- Tori feels guilty about Ash when she spends time with Kat.
    - When a job arises in Summer Bay, teacher Maggie tries to convince her husband to move.
    - Leah and Alf discuss buying the pier when it goes on sale.

Wed 12 July

- Ziggy and Coco reject the idea of moving to the Bay.
    - Leah and Alf are outbid for the purchase of the pier. Who are the new owners?
    - John and Marilyn fail in their attempts to help Raffy.

Thurs 13 July

- Will Brody give in to temptation again?
    - Ziggy flees back to the city.
    - Marilyn and John learn the reason for Raffy's rebellion.

TV Week also has the following plot teasers:

Crush On You. Tori And Ash Grow Closer - But Is He Still In Love With Kat?

Hearts are aflutter for two residents of Summer Bay as Ash and Tori's friendship intensifies. Will Tori reveal her true feelings? And does Ash feel the same way?

In this week's Home and Away, Tori (Penny McNamee) continues to be a supportive friend for Ash (George Mason) as he struggles to raise baby Luc on his own.

Fans will recall he and Kat (Pia Miller) called time on their relationship when Ash revealed he wanted to formally adopt Luc.

It was the final straw for the career-driven cop, who wasn't ready to enter that phase of her life.

In her absence, Tori stepped up. But having spent so much time with Ash and Luc, both in and out of the hospital, Tori has now developed a crush. Hoping it will pass, Tori buries her feelings.

"Tori has seen a different side to Ash - he's paternal and sweet towards Luc," Penny, 34, explains to TV WEEK.

"She's also been hurt by Nate and wants to find someone who's loving and caring, so she sees Ash as a potential suitor. But at this stage, it's just a crush."

At the Diner, however, Tori watches intently as Ash and Kat engage in an awkward post-break-up chat. Kat leaves and Tori practically leaps out of her chair to check on Ash.

Over coffee, they bond over failed romances and baby Luc. When Tori suggests Ash take a night off from dad duties to hang with the guys, he shocks her with an invitation to have lunch together.

"She's trying to keep her feet on the ground and not get too excited," Penny reveals. "But at the same time, it would be hard for any girl to turn down an offer of lunch with a guy you have a crush on!"

At Ash's place, they eat leftovers and sip red wine. Ash thanks Tori for her help and insists she's the whole package - beauty and brains.

In an emotionally charged moment, they stare quietly into each other's eyes. Tori panics and insists she has to leave.

"Tori feels safe in Ash's company because she doesn't believe he has feelings for her - he's still in love with Kat," Penny explains.

"So when there's a heated moment between them, it catches her off-guard because perhaps her feelings are replicated. It terrifies her."

The next day, Tori runs into Kat at the Diner. Before she can escape, Kat opens up about the break-up, revealing she still loves Ash. Tori is consumed with guilt. As they part ways, Tori can't think straight. She needs clarity about what happened and decides to approach Ash.

At his apartment, however, Ash apologises for his weird behaviour and insists they're just friends. To cover up her disappointment, she pretends to feel the same way.

To make matters worse, Kat appears in the doorway and happily informs Tori that she and Ash are heading out on a date. Tori leaves feeling confused and humiliated.

It looks like this could be the beginning of the next Summer Bay love triangle!

Hide And Seek. Scarlett's past Catches Up With Her.

Buried secrets are exposed this week when Scarlett's husband tracks her down in Summer Bay.

At the Morgan house, Justin receives a call from Brody's lawyer informing him that someone is seeking access to his files. At the Diner, Justin runs into Kat and relays the mysterious call.

Nearby, Scarlett is shaken by what she has overheard. The next day, Scarlett makes a call and discovers a private investigator is looking into Brody. Only they don't want information on him, they want her.

Scarlett visits Justin and reveals what she knows.

What the pair don't realise is they're being snapped by a PI, who approaches Scarlett and hands her a letter.

It's from her husband, Caleb. He blames her for everything and has been tracking her for months.

Seeing how frightened Scarlett is, Justin tells her to pack a bag. He has a plan to get her out of Summer Bay - tonight.

Is this the last we'll see of Scarlett?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-07-2017)

is pier the diner? why is raffy moving to john and maz?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is pier the diner? why is raffy moving to john and maz?
    I assume that when they say the pier is for sale, they are talking about the whole pier 'complex', which includes the pier/wharf itself & then the main building which has the Diner, the flat above the diner, & also the bait shop. These are some photos of the 'pier' courtesy of BTTB:

https://i1.wp.com/www.backtothebay.n...?fit=749%2C511
    https://i0.wp.com/www.backtothebay.n...?fit=749%2C511
    https://i0.wp.com/www.backtothebay.n...?fit=749%2C511
    https://i2.wp.com/www.backtothebay.n...?fit=749%2C511

We know that Leah & Irene own the Diner business & Alf owns the Bait Shop business, & I had previously assumed that they also owned the actual building(s) as well? But if they are saying that the whole pier complex is now for sale, then they must be only leasing the premises. I am not sure if they have ever mentioned then who owns what etc in the past, or whether they are now trying to re-write history, to allow for the new owners storyline? (I think we know who the new owners will be!). Does anyone remember if they have ever said before who owns the whole place?

AUST PACE

It was a condition of Brody's bail that he stay with the Morgans at their house. With what had been happening with Brody & his behaviour etc, Justin/Tori/Mason decided that it wasn't best for Raffy to be exposed to all that, so they wanted her to stay elsewhere for a while till Brody's situation was sorted out. Initially, Kat allowed her to stay with her & Ash (& Luc). But with Kat & Ash now breaking up & Kat moving out to the caravan park, even though Ash was fine with Raffy staying with him, in last night's episode over here, John & Maz (now they are back together) offered for Raffy to come & stay with them for a while, until (supposedly) it is ok for her to return to the Morgan's. And Raffy agreed it was a good idea.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 04-07-2017 at 08:08.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (05-07-2017)

New owners the Astoni's or someone else? I've not been watching for a while only reading spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    New owners the Astoni's or someone else? I've not been watching for a while only reading spoilers.
    SPOILER ALERT!

I am pretty sure it will be the Astoni's. I think in one of the Ch7 promos for the new family they showed a couple of weeks back, there was a scene where Maggie was telling Ben that the pier was up for sale & they should think about buying it (I really hope I am remembering that right!!!). We know that Maggie will be the school principal, & Ben's business in the city wasn't going all that well (he is a builder I think?). So with them moving to SB it makes sense they may be looking to buy something there instead. There has already been a couple of short scenes where it is hinted that Leah hasn't taken much of a shine to Maggie, so her reaction will be interesting when she finds out it's the Astoni's who have out-bid her & Alf!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

hward (05-07-2017)

In their latest spoiler & speculation round-up, BTTB has mentioned that "Ben (Astoni) will soon be making a bid to buy the pier diner building" & in a promo for the Astoni's after last night's episode we saw Alf & Ben looking at the 'For Sale. Investment Opportunity' sign outside the building:

https://s.yimg.com/iu/api/res/1.2/WL...040pt1_lrg.jpg

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (07-07-2017)

Thread Information