Thread: Former H&A actress Sarah Chadwick returns

Exclamation Former H&A actress Sarah Chadwick returns

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...irlfriend.html

Possible new love interest for Alf Stewart??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (18-06-2017), TaintedLove (18-06-2017)

I watched H&A back in 2011, and I can`t remember a character called Vanessa Unley at all. Does she have any friends or relatives in Summer Bay?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

lizann (19-06-2017), Pantherboy (19-06-2017), tammyy2j (20-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I watched H&A back in 2011, and I can`t remember a character called Vanessa Unley at all. Does she have any friends or relatives in Summer Bay?
    This is the write-up BTTB have about the character Vanessa Unley, played by Sarah Chadwick back in 2011:

Vanessa Unley (2011)

Sarah Chadwick

https://i2.wp.com/www.backtothebay.n...essa.jpg?w=600

When Gina signed up to Facebook, she quickly made contact with Vanessa, an old friend from her youth who lived nearby. The fact that Vanessa knew Gina as ‘Georgie Girl’ and Gina knew Vanessa as ‘Vanessa the Undresser’ raised a few eyebrows among the school principal’s acquaintances, especially since Vanessa was a minor legend locally for a drunken rant at a teacher at Casey’s old school. Vanessa met Gina and Xavier at the Diner and quickly showed her credentials by producing a photo album full of mementos from the 1970s, including a photo of Gina topless at a music festival.

Vanessa turned up a few weeks later to help celebrate Xavier’s 18th birthday, bringing with her a large crate of alcohol and inviting herself along to his party with his friends. When she learned Gina wasn’t letting Xavier go to a music festival, she offered to accompany him but Gina made it clear that she didn’t consider Vanessa a responsible adult. The two old friends ended up in a bitter clash of personalities over how Gina had become too serious and how Vanessa needed to grow up. However, when they met up later they accepted both had had a point and decided to go to the festival together.

While Vanessa and Gina were on their way to the festival with Xavier and April, they heard on the radio that it had been cancelled. Although the teens went home, Vanessa convinced Gina to go camping with her, telling her she needed to learn to have fun. After setting up the camp, the pair had a frank discussion about how their lives had gone, with Gina saying that she was happy with how her life had ended up and what worked for Vanessa wouldn’t necessarily work for her. However, Vanessa was pleased to realise that Gina considered her lifestyle as valid as her own. They stumbled across John and Xavier, who had managed to get bogged down while coming to “rescue” them, and helped them get out before sending them on their way and staying in the bush together for the rest of the weekend.

There are also a couple of photos of Sarah filming recently with the Astoni's, in the article I posted last month on the Astoni family thread. So not sure if she is playing a new character (with something to do with the Astoni family) or if she is reprising the role of Vanessa Unley??

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...6024475047.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...6024579095.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...6024653582.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...6024987841.jpg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (19-06-2017), tammyy2j (20-06-2017)

Thanks so much P-Boy for that info.
    Strangely enough I do remember Xavier`s 18th Birthday, and the concert he never attended. I also vaguely remember Gina and her friend getting drunk. But I really can`t remember Vanessa. I`m sure when she comes back (if she comes back as Venessa) that I will recognise her. If memory serves me correctly, it wasn`t long after Xavier got his HSC that he joined the police force.

I`m glad Alf is getting a love interest at long last. Although I had always hoped he and Irene would`ve become romantically involved - especially as Irene and Ailsa were good friends in the Bayside Diner back in the 90`s. If it happened I`m sure Ailsa would`ve approved.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (20-06-2017)

was she in neighbours too?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was she in neighbours too?
    No, but in Flying Doctors, All Saints, A Country Practice and numerous other Aussie shows

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I don't remember her either

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (20-06-2017)

From what I remember Vanessa was a friend of Gina with no other connection to Summer Bay at the time

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (20-06-2017)

Thread Information