Thread: Tim Richards (Chrissie Whites uncle)

Exclamation Tim Richards (Chrissie Whites uncle)

Emmerdale revisits the mystery of Chrissie White's biological father next week as she gets another possible clue to her past.

Chrissie smells a rat when she spots that Lawrence is behaving suspiciously and it's not long before she gets proof that he's up to something.

Following Lawrence's trail by looking at the last number he dialled, Chrissie discovers that the Home Farm boss has asked one of his contacts to track down someone called Tim Richards.

Chrissie doesn't recognise the name, but when she and Rebecca both confront Lawrence about it, he reluctantly reveals that Tim is the brother of Chrissie's biological father John.

Delighted to have this chance to look into her family background, Chrissie tells her loved ones that she wants to meet her uncle Tim to get some closure.

Lawrence agrees to help Chrissie, but is later forced to tell her that the trail on Tim has gone cold. Of course, that's all a little too convenient and Emmerdale viewers will quickly discover that he's actually lying to Chrissie – this can't end well!

Louise Marwood, who plays Chrissie, revealed: "Chrissie has never given up on finding her father. She loves Lawrence – he's brought her up and looked after her all her life – but equally she needs to know who she is.

"She thinks that by finding her biological dad, she will get some resolution about where she came from and what's at her very core. It's an unanswered question at her very heart and she just needs answers.

"Chrissie hasn't really considered the consequences, though. She is quite impulsive and figures that if she gets answers, she will be happy. She doesn't tend to think things through long term. There's no thought about the ripples her actions will cause."

Louise is keeping tight-lipped on whether Chrissie will ever meet her dad, but she did confirm that viewers will definitely be getting to meet uncle Tim soon. Whether Lawrence likes it or not...

She explained: "I do know who is playing my uncle and he is fabulous! He's brought a brilliant new energy in Home Farm. You'll have to keep watching to see who he is.

"I think Tim is going to be a new friend and confidant, so that will be fun to play and her relationship with Rebecca will go from strength to strength. Hopefully she might have a bit of an easier ride."

Asked whether she's enjoying the return of this storyline, Louise replied: "Yes, because it was unfinished. It's always been there for Chrissie to get to the bottom of her family tree. She's had the need to find out who her biological dad was since she discovered it wasn't Lawrence, so it's lovely to play it out and reach the truth.

"I would love for Chrissie to find her dad, but I would also love for her to realise what she has, rather than endlessly searching the unknown. Sometimes it is better to let sleeping dogs lie. Especially in the White household!"

Digital Spy

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2017), TaintedLove (15-06-2017), tammyy2j (20-06-2017)

Brookside and Coronation Street star Mark Moraghan has been cast by Emmerdale to play Chrissie White’s uncle Tim Richards – who is determined to seek revenge on Lawrence for the death of his brother and Chrissie’s father.
    Fans first heard Tim’s name last week when he called into the radio station that Lawrence spoke on to accuse him of murdering his brother and, as Lawrence tries to track him down, Chrissie will get wind of his existence, leading to him arriving in the village with a score to settle.
    Viwers are yet to know for sure whether Tim’s claim that Lawrence killed his sibling is true but as he makes his debut next month, there is huge Home Farm drama ahead as showdowns are sought and historical secrets are blown apart.

Known for various TV roles and also for narrating Thomas & Friends, Mark enthused about his new role: ‘I am delighted to be joining Emmerdale with its fantastic cast, crew and award-winning storylines. I’ve been given the exciting role of Tim Richards and I look forward to his arrival causing havoc for the Whites!’

Tim will also seek a relationship with his niece Chrissie, which is bound to go down badly with an on edge Lawrence. Could this be the catalyst for Lawrence’s imminent Dales departure?
    Only time will tell!

metro.co.uk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-06-2017)

Did Lawrence kill his brother?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Did Lawrence kill his brother?
    Rumour has it he did ..

maybe he is her real papa

how did robert find and meet him, did rebecca tell him

Thread Information