Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 19th -23rd June

Emma being killed off isn't just a rumour anymore as it was confirmed at The Soap Awards 2 months ago that Gillian Kearney who plays { Emma Barton } was leaving Emmerdale in early July and then Lawrence White { John Bowe } is due to exit sometime in late July possibly early August after Lachlan goes on a shooting spree across the village for a 2nd time.

also apparently a new sexy male Dingle is rumoured to be joining the show in September which sparks off another HUGE Dingle show down. { I'm placing a bet on Robert cheating on Aaron again with this new Dingle } http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-...-is-on-the-way ... piece of the article states ''MacLeod’s description immediately brings to mind a young Cain or Aaron type rather than another Sam or Zak… Such is the complex nature of the Dingle family tree there are endless long-lost relatives who could turn up and slot into the show, so prepare yourselves for a secret son/brother/cousin to arrive at Wishing Well Cottage.''

"Elsewhere, Moira has a realisation"

Yeah, that she's had ample opportunity to get back with Cain but she chose to divorce him, push him away and tell him to get out of her life repeatedly and now that he has and has moved on, she's jealous as hell and is angry with him for meeting someone else?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (22-06-2017), mariba (24-06-2017)

cain a dingle hypocrite again, all his bad deals to help sarah and debbie, ross was trying to keep his family in a house and business

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (22-06-2017)

I have a feeling Pearce's mother is going to comeback and reveal to police more info about his relationship with Tess. She may even testify against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    I have a feeling Pearce's mother is going to comeback and reveal to police more info about his relationship with Tess. She may even testify against him.
    It has been confirmed she will come back but not her storyline yet ... no doubt it will all be in aid for Pierce's exit storyline

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (24-06-2017)

Please don't say that Laurel is going to kill Emma. I don't want to see laurel behind bars...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    It has been confirmed she will come back but not her storyline yet ... no doubt it will all be in aid for Pierce's exit storyline
    Oh really? Ooh I didn't know that had been confirmed. Yeah must be for his exit storyline then. Really his mother is the only one who can bring him down and back Rhona with additional evidence of his psycho ways.

Thread Information