Thread: Holby City Spoilers 13th June 2017

Exclamation Holby City Spoilers 13th June 2017

'For The Love Of Maureen'

As Mo and Mr T try to adjust to co-parenting, a familiar case challenges Mo to see how short life is.

Will Mo pick up the gauntlet and fight for what she really wants?

Meanwhile, Ric is forced to face up to his shortcomings when a family member is admitted. Can he humble himself to put things right for the greater good?

Elsewhere, as Jasmine and Jac's relationship continues to thaw, Jasmine begins to grow suspicious of Fran's attempts to befriend Jac. Are Jasmine's suspicions founded?

Digital Spy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

hward (07-06-2017), Rear window (07-06-2017)

More Jac, yay!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

Rear window (07-06-2017)

Holby City fans will be waving goodbye to Mo Effanga next week, as she finally gets her happy ending with Mr T when they head off to start afresh in London.

Mo will put her heart on the line with on-off partner Mr T (Ben Hull) after accepting a new job offer in London and soon realising she doesn't want to leave him behind.

Sure enough, Mr T jumps at the chance to start a new life with Mo and the pair are soon heading out of Holby to live happily ever after with their baby son Hector.

The episode marks the end of Chizzy Akudolu's five-year stint in the show, but the actress has no regrets about her decision to leave as she admits she's excited about what's ahead.

"It feels good to be honest with you," Chizzy told Inside Soap when discussing life post-Holby. "I've left on such a high, so I don't feel sad. I miss Holby and I miss the people a lot, but I'm excited for the future."

Explaining her reasons for leaving, Chizzy added: "I started to think about it towards the end of 2015, but it actually took me eight months to tell Holby!

"When I told Simon Harper, the series producer, I started off by saying, 'You know I really love it here...', and then I just burst out crying. He couldn't believe it, and neither could I.

"I spoke to Ben and explained that I was leaving, and that there was a good chance he'd end up going with me – and he totally understood.

"I feel sorry that I've put him out of a job, but I think the bosses were always going to have us leave together anyway. And Ben's fine. He's got his own video business, which is thriving now."

Holby City will air Mo and Mr T's exits on Tuesday, June 13 at 8pm on BBC One.

Gutted, will miss her heaps

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Rear window (09-06-2017), TaintedLove (11-06-2017)

Thread Information