Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mick Jennings (Kristian Schmid)

Watch them do the Summer spin off again and this time Mick will come back after the break as an angel who serves ice creams with John and sells prawns with Alf...

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    plus his kidnap of irene

how is mick out
    If they deem him, well and on his medication. Then the will release him as daft as it is.
    Last edited by kaz21; 17-10-2017 at 15:28.

I think everyone just about agrees that after everything he did, them letting Mick out (again!) & so quickly is pretty ridiculous. So apart from what others have mentioned, I will just add that when he kidnapped Luc, he also assaulted the nurse in the hospital nursery (left unconscious on the floor). It has also been brought up a few times that Billie never went to the police about the rape. Be that as it may, Kat however said at the time Mick was arrested that he was also wanted for, or had a record of previous (sexual?) assaults. Along with the kidnappings etc, surely there is a pattern of behavior that, mental health issues or not, warrants a much longer period before he was even considered for parole? But this is soapie land of course! (By the way, with no-one speaking on his behalf at the hearing, how can they just let him out of a psych facility, when he doesn't have anyone to stay with? ie he will be on his own without any support network etc.....).

Having said that, now that he IS out, & obviously headed for SB, what will happen with Mick now? As I have posted before, there is strong speculation around that Matt Little (VJ) finished filming some while ago & that IF that is true then I think that the storyline will be that VJ leaves SB with Luc to keep her away from Mick. My theory/speculation is now this:

We have recently seen Irene decide not to speak on Mick's behalf at the parole hearing (to the relief of the others) & that she didn't want him around Luc etc etc. But she did tell him she thought it was great he appears to be making progress. Mick also assured Irene that he now realizes he can't be a part of Luc's life (but this didn't persuade Irene to speak for him).

Now that he has gotten out & is back in SB, maybe old softie Irene will feel sorry for him, & allow him to see/hold Luc (while no-one else is around of course!). Once Mick sees his child again, he will change his mind - not go for custody (plus remember a while back the court denied his request for a DNA test), but will want some kind of, unofficial, access or visitation. The others will not be happy with Irene when they find out what she has done.

Realising that Mick won't go away, to make sure that he can't ever see Luc again the plan may be that VJ, with everyone's blessing, including Leah, will decide to leave SB with her (hopefully he will have finished his HSC by then!) - maybe to live with Leah's family in Greece? or even with Zac/Evie/Matt in Asia?

I can't see H&A going thru another custody battle. Or a scenario where Mick does actually get custody & then VJ 'kidnaps' her, as this would mean VJ would be going on the run from the law with a baby - highly unlikely. But...........

This all depends on VJ leaving the show, which hasn't been confirmed. Hopefully at least some of my theory is not far off the mark! We will see.....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (18-10-2017), TaintedLove (18-10-2017), tammyy2j (18-10-2017)

Hopefully that's the end to that rubbish storyline of Mick the kidnapping double sex offender trying to win custody of a baby... it was so frustrating to watch

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdydog12 For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-11-2017)

Thread Information