Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mick Jennings (Kristian Schmid)

Exclamation Mick Jennings (Kristian Schmid)

Is back filming apparently and has been seen with baby Luc...... is he going for custody?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (31-05-2017), TaintedLove (31-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Is back filming apparently and has been seen with baby Luc...... is he going for custody?
    Yes, I have also read that he will be back later this year - I think it was mentioned he will be back on screen around October? (in Aust). It will be interesting to see how that storyline unfolds!!! I read an interview with Matt Little (VJ) somewhere a little while ago, regarding the Luc custody situation, & he said something like there will be some tough times or twists & turns still ahead, but it will have a nice finish/ending. I am not sure what that means, but if it turns out Mick does go for custody, I am not sure if that would be a nice ending! I was hoping that with Roo now living back at Alf's & having lost her baby, & with Zac now gone, & also the pictures we have seen of Kat with a new guy, that Ash would feel like he couldn't take care of Luc on his own & would eventually give her back to live with VJ, Leah, Roo (& Alf) - as they would give her a better home environment. However, with VJ now telling Ash that he won't be going for custody at all anymore, this seems quite unlikely now, but you never know. And we have seen those pictures of Ash with Tori.......Who knows how it will all end up - we will have to wait & see!
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 01-06-2017 at 00:20.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-06-2017), TaintedLove (04-06-2017)

how did ash get custody and now if mick does that is jumping a lot of sharks, how is mick even out again so soon

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    how did ash get custody and now if mick does that is jumping a lot of sharks, how is mick even out again so soon
    With Ash perceiving that VJ/Leah were struggling & Luc was being palmed off too much to Irene (who he believed was also denying him proper access to Luc) etc, he decided to apply for custody himself. A mediation meeting between Ash (& Kat), Irene, & VJ/Leah was arranged, to try & come to an agreement between them all so the matter wouldn't have to go to court (I believe this episode has now already aired in the UK??). The meeting became a slanging match where it came out that VJ had shaken Luc's cot once & he had also punched Zac, which I think lead the mediator to ask VJ if he thought he had violent tendencies. Irene also stated that she believed Luc would be better off with her, which fired up Leah etc etc etc! All this made Ash look good with, of course, nobody thinking of mentioning Ash's own "anger issues" or him being an ex-crim, or even that Patrick (an ex-soldier who has PTSD & faked his own death) would be living with him & Kat. With all the arguing going on, the mediator decided that there was no way they were all going to come to a mutual agreement, so she said she would go & brief her superiors & they would make a decision as to who would get interim custody. She rang back later that day to tell them that Ash had been granted interim custody for 6 months.

For mine, the mediation process was just ridiculous, & I have to say I am finding the whole custody battle storyline a bit distasteful.

As for Mick, indeed why is he out again so soon? Last time he conned a supposedly expert panel into thinking he was fine & then when they released him, he broke his AVO against Irene & then kidnapped Luc. Regardless of whether he thought she was his daughter, surely they would have put him away for much longer this time (& surely he hasn't escaped!). We don't yet know of course whether Mick will actually go for/get custody when he returns, but I wouldn't put it past the writers to contrive a way for this to possibly happen. If Luc was to end up with Ash/Tori, VJ/Leah/Roo, or even Irene, I am sure that would cause ongoing angst between all these characters which wouldn't allow them to properly move on. So maybe the writers will think it will be easier, no matter how silly it sounds, if they come up with a way for Mick to have Luc & leave with her - so that everyone else can move forward. Who knows - once again only time will tell!

(Having said that, it will be good to see Kristian Schmid back, he is an excellent actor.)

EDIT: The latest Aus spoilers just released for June 20 say "Irene reveals that Mick wants access to Luc". So maybe we will see Mick again sooner than I thought?
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 01-06-2017 at 13:40.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-06-2017), Perdita (01-06-2017), tammyy2j (01-06-2017)

I hope the writers do not try and redeem Mick like they did with Kane

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (01-06-2017), lizann (01-06-2017), Pantherboy (01-06-2017), TaintedLove (04-06-2017), tayfanatic (15-06-2017)

Mick was filming this week. He was seen on the set of Irene's house holding Luc. This information has come from someone on set that day. There was also photos to back up their story

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mygypsy For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (01-06-2017), TaintedLove (09-06-2017)

Home and Away fans will be left fearing for baby Luc's future when her twisted father Mick Jennings defies the odds and gets released.

Mick, who's the son of Summer Bay favourite Irene Roberts, fathered Luc when he raped Billie Ashford in a dark storyline last year.

Luc is currently being cared for by her uncle Ash following Billie's tragic death earlier this year, but viewers may well question whether that's all about to change in an upcoming storyline.

Today's Australian episode of Home and Away – due to air on Channel 5 next month – saw Mick released from a facility after a parole hearing.

As UK viewers will soon see, Mick manages to convince the experts that he's a changed man. This sends Ash's stress levels sky high, as he fears that the villain could now start a custody fight for Luc.

If that wasn't bad enough, Ash's new relationship with Tori Morgan also comes under strain, as she doesn't approve of his aggressive reactions to the troubling turn of events.

With Ash repeatedly losing his temper, Tori starts to worry that she's made a big mistake by getting involved with him.

Penny McNamee, who plays Tori, told Aussie magazine TV Week: "Tori is upset at the way Ash deals with Mick. She's never seen his temper flare – it frightens her.

"She wonders if she can be in a relationship with a man with such a bad temper."

Viewers will have to stay tuned to find out whether Mick really has changed, whether he wants access to Luc, and where Irene's loyalties lie as the unsettling situation continues to unfold.

Digital Spy

This is the worst story line ever.

A bloke rapes a girl , then she dies from cancer , and the guy who raped and got committed for it comes back onto the show and is looking for custody of the child ?????

That will do me.

Goodbye.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rowdydog12 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (18-10-2017), tayfanatic (16-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    This is the worst story line ever.

A bloke rapes a girl , then she dies from cancer , and the guy who raped and got committed for it comes back onto the show and is looking for custody of the child ?????

That will do me.

Goodbye.
    plus his kidnap of irene

how is mick out

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (17-10-2017), Rowdydog12 (17-10-2017), tammyy2j (18-10-2017)

Thread Information