Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chesney Brown (Sam Aston)

Exclamation Chesney - Home Alone

Chesney Brown is to be left home alone abandoned as Les and Cilla sun themselves during a holiday in Spain. He is taken in by Roy and Hayley Cropper. Les and Cilla stay on in Spain to get jobs. They plan to send for Chesney later.

The Sun

They've done this before.

Can any remember when Les and Cilla went on Holiday for a few days and left chesney home alone and the Harris's were feeding him. I think this is a bit similar.

Yeah, the Harris' are so nice...

But, would that mean they've left for good? Because Les is like a regular fixture, he's a main character, often in nearly every episode! Anyhoo, aren't Les and Cilla marrying soon?

I think they must come back, anyway this was from the Sun so you never know!!

Quote Originally Posted by judejude
    I think they must come back, anyway this was from the Sun so you never know!!
    I certainly wouldn't trust it. Bruce Jones and Wendi Peters are on long term contracts and there has been no mention of either leaving and also this is from the people who said they're getting married not too soon so I for one think its total tosh!!

I think that Les and Chesney are a lovely comic turn, just the right hint of pathos. Cilla on the other hand is just plain wicked, it is about time the wicked witch of weatherfield got off her broomstick and started caring for her children. Why is Les so blind?

Chesney is in love

MORE drama on the way in Corrie, with cutie Chesney Brown snogging his way to his first girlfriend.

The 13-year-old, played by Sam Aston, is cast in a school play as the sweetheart of his neighbour Kayleigh (Jessica Barden).

He can’t wait for the kissing scenes but is a bit worried because he has yet to play his first game of tonsil tennis.

So he seeks lessons – and classmate Sophie (Brooke Vincent) is happy to pay lip service.

A source said : “ He’ s desperate to impress Kayleigh so gets in some practice.”

Good news, he has not had a decent storyline for ages and it is time we see him turn into a proper teenager.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

*funky*monkey* (26-04-2008), alvinsduckie (18-05-2008)

Yeah, good news for Chesney...he's been put in care, abanded by his Mother & Les and is living with his older sister - About time he had a decent storyline!

Awww Bless. I love chesney

Chesney is a Street Romeo

HERE’S Corrie’s Chesney enjoying his first game of tonsil tennis.

The loveable teen carrot top, played by Sam Aston, falls for classmate Kayleigh Morton (Jessica Barden) after they are cast as star-crossed lovers in their school play, Moss Side Story.

And he makes his move when Kayleigh’s hoodie fella Kenzie Judd is arrested for robbery.

The scenes air on Friday May 30.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1188328.ece

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (22-05-2008)

Thread Information