Thread: Killer Karen and Mad Maya - A fatal duo

Lightbulb Killer Karen and Mad Maya - A fatal duo

In my "interesting scenario" you minght need to note a few details:
    => Tommy Harris is still alive and martin and katy are still together with their baby (just for realism i mean corrie cant take any more killers at the minute so just imagine that they havent had quite as many killings)
    => Mad maya is still on the streets - that crash wasn't enough to kill her and now she's lying low
    => Karen never left the street - her and Steve live happily together and after loosing her first baby she is now 5 months pregnant with her second baby

Part 1 - The Events Leading to Confrontation (The Preface)

(sunita enters. she's trembling and she stumbles into the sitting room and sits down on the edge of her seat on the sofa)

Dev: Darling? You're home early! How did you get on at the inter....Sunita? Darling what's the matter? What's happened to you?
    Sunita: (pale and shaken up) She's here....she's back and she's going to ruin us dev I can't take it any....
    Dev: woah woah woah woah! Who is? Sunita, nobody is going to ruin us? What are you talking about?
    Sunita: Maya! She's back I saw her. She's guna torture us dev I just know it and I CANT TAKE ANY MORE (sunita breaks down in tears and dev takes her in his arms)
    Dev: Sunita I promise you, Maya does not have the nerve to come back here and if she has come back then you have nothing to fear. Do you think she could ever harm you again? Do you think I'd let her? If I even had one sniff of her not only would I go straight to the police but if I saw her first I'd punish her myself. Now I'm confident that you have nothing to be getting yourself into a panic about....I'll look after you

***Dev consoles sunita in her traumatic state and she eventually calms down slightly***

Sunita: I just don't think I could take any more dev. I'm not strong enough.
    Dev: Darling you are NOT on your own here. you have nothing to worry about....we'll be alright....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Meanwhile over at the McDonalds household)

*Tracy is over claiming what's rightfully hers....the money steve should be paying towards amy's maintenance*

Tracy: I really don't want to listen to this all the time Karen now just give me what I'm due and I'll be out of here
    Karen: Eh, no. You'll be out of here alright and you'll get what you're due.....and I, eh, ain't talking about cash! Now get out of my flat before you really get what's coming to ya.
    Tracy: I'm not leaving hre til I have the 400 quid im stil owed for amy's maintenance. You just can't handle it Karen can ya? You just can't stand the fact that there's still something to tie Steve and I together.
    Karen: Yeah 400 poxy quid a month! That's nothing like the bond that ties him to me....love..you'll never 'ave that Tracy - never!
    Tracy: You know it isn't just about the money with me Karen. I gave birth to Steve's first ever child..that's special..and he can't ever forget that - and as far as that goes, neither will you!
    Karen: Yeah, well I'm about to give birth to Steve's first child, in the sense that this is the first child he ever planned for - not some cheap product of a meaningless one-night-stand with a slapper who just throws herself at anyone who'll 'ave 'er

*A tear forms in Tracy's eye*

Tracy: Right bitch you've gone too far!
    (Tracy pushes Karen, sending her accross the coffee table, causing her to land abruptly in an ackward position)

*Karen moans in pain*

(Tracy panics and rings an ambulance)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later and Karen has been released from hospital. She has lost the baby

Watch out for more from "Killer Karen and Mad Maya - A Fatal Duo" as maya returns to the street, causing a death or five - but who dies and who lives? Watch out as Karen's trauma causes her to turn slightly....psycho........
    Last edited by tina_freeze89; 22-03-2005 at 12:00.

Thread Information