Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fenners death- who done it??

thats what has always been said about this series - that their will be a special filmed for xmas - and that it will resolve the whodunit for fenner although i dont know how they will do it as this series will end about july/aug so it wouldnt be released on the s7 dvd perhaps they will release it on its own as a 1 off single dvd

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    thats what has always been said about this series - that their will be a special filmed for xmas - and that it will resolve the whodunit for fenner although i dont know how they will do it as this series will end about july/aug so it wouldnt be released on the s7 dvd perhaps they will release it on its own as a 1 off single dvd
    If they do that.. i would buy it.. Hope it is a really really good twist to it all

Anyone got any news on how Malcolm dies/????

yeah i am sure if they do do it it will be more than worthwhile with a great twist to the tale

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    Y would they not put it on the series 7 dvd boxset? Of course they will. They have added the one off Bad Girls Musical on2 series 6 dvd boxset

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

sorry just presumed it would not go onto the season that ended 4-5 months previously and had its own season final and that by the time the episode aired work would have already have began on the season 7 dvd.

i thought if it was going to be a one off special they would release it as that - or at least i thought that was a good idea

I reckon it's Arun who kills him

Nah, Shed would add it to the whole series. Unless they are clever enough to release it as a special. But a lot of the fans would prefer it on the same dvd boxset.

I highly doubt it would be Arun who kills Fenner, it would be out of the longest running cast members who does it. IMO i think it will be out of the Julies or Di. Unless Shed give us a surprise and bring back Shell for a one off

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Its got to be someone NO ONE will EVER in a MILLION YEARS think of, Shell is too obvious so is Di, someone we havent thought of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    Its got to be someone NO ONE will EVER in a MILLION YEARS think of, Shell is too obvious so is Di, someone we havent thought of yet.
    but yet someone whos been there long enough to have a real reson it also shouldnt really be any one whos joined in this series as fenner has by no way at all been at his worst during this series i think last series or the series beforee where when he was at his worst!!
    Last edited by Sam Nixon Fan; 04-06-2005 at 16:48.

Thread Information