Thread: Scarlett Snow (Tania Nolan)

Scarlett Snow (Tania Nolan)

TV Week has this story on new character Scarlett Snow played by Tania Nolan:

SCARLETT WOMAN. Meet Summer Bay's Newest Resident.

Fresh from several shock departures from Summer Bay, a new star is set to sizzle on Home and Away.

Tania Nolan, who plays newcomer Scarlett Snow, tells TV WEEK she's excited to be on a show she's watched most of her life.

"It's a bit surreal because I watched Home and Away as a teenager," the 33-year-old says. "The first time I shot a scene in Alf's house, which hasn't changed much in 20 years, I realised, 'I'm in Alf's family home!'"

As for her character, Tania teases there's more to Scarlett than meets the eye.

"Scarlett is a bit of a mystery," she explains. "We don't really know why she's in the Bay. Without giving too much away, she's had tragedy in her past that she needs to deal with."

Not only is Tania a newcomer to Home and Away, but to Australia too. The actress is a New Zealander & has been living in Los Angeles for the past few years. Now, she's getting used to calling Sydney home.

"I've visited Australia, but never lived here, so it's kind of crazy," she says.

It was Scarlett's unique storyline that convinced Tania to pack up her life in LA & relocate down under.

"I could relate to certain things Scarlett has been through," she reveals. "Not specifically, but unfortunately I know what it's like to go through what she went through.

"There were things about her character that made me think, 'Oh, that's me.'"

We can't wait to see what the enigmatic Scarlett stirs up in the Bay.

(trivia Time: Tania is best known for her roles as Isobel Jones in the NZ TV Series The Hothouse and Angelina Caulfield in the comedy/drama series Go Girls.)

Scarlett/Tania will appear on screen for the first time in H&A this week in Aust, as part of the Brody drug storyline (see the spoilers thread for 8 - 11 May).

https://i2.wp.com/www.backtothebay.n...tt03.jpg?w=825
    https://i2.wp.com/www.backtothebay.n...tt04.jpg?w=825
    https://i1.wp.com/www.backtothebay.n...-car.jpg?w=825

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNgvfklAVMs/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (08-05-2017), TaintedLove (09-05-2017)

Another article on Tania Nolan playing Scarlett Snow in H&A:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Away-role.html

Whirlwind! Home And Away's latest addition Tania Nolan only found out she won the role of Scarlett Snow DAYS before cameras rolled.

She's the Kiwi actress who has just joined the cast of the hit Channel seven soap Home And Away.

And Tania Nolan wasn't given much time to prepare for her role as Scarlett Snow as she only found out she had secured the role just days before he was required on set.

Speaking to The Daily Telegraph, Tania, 33, whose first scenes were aired on Monday night, said that she was living in Los Angeles when she was told she had secured the role.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...4258256739.jpg

'I flew to Sydney for the screen test on Friday. Flew back to LA on Saturday then was on the plane again on Tuesday,'' she said.

Taking to Instagram recently, Tania posted a series of photos documenting her Summer Bay adventure.

One photo showed the fresh-faced blonde beauty posing against the picturesque backdrop of Palm Beach where Home And Away is filmed. She captioned that post with a simple: 'Morena,'which translated as 'good morning' in Maori.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...4257868486.jpg

Another photo, featuring a camera-ready Tania in front of cast and crew in what looks to be a break in filming, was captioned with: 'Love me a little Summer fun.'

No stranger to the small screen, Tania was nominated in the best actress category at in the 2007 NZ Qantas Television Awards for her portrayal of Isobel Jones in The Hothouse.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...4258119948.jpg

The blonde actress has also popped up in the sword and sandal epic Spartacus: Blood and Sand and the New Zealand comedy-drama Go Girls

She made her big-screen debut in the 2007 period-thriller When Night Falls and followed that with a role as a vampire in the action-fantasy Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...4257834652.jpg

Who is Scarlett and what does she want with Brody?

That’s what Justin is trying to figure out when the new mystery woman of Summer Bay waltzes into his life this week.

After spotting Brody (Jackson Heywood) on the beach, Scarlett (Tania Nolan) can tell he spent the night on the sand. Scarlett offers to buy him breakfast.

This isn’t the first time the pair have met. Last week, Scarlett had to identify the person who carjacked her and Brody was one of the suspects. Unable to recognise the culprit, Brody was let off the hook.

But when Brody and Scarlett chat, he thinks she’s the one who turned him in to the cops.

Channel 7
    When she sets the record straight, she questions why he’s sleeping on the beach and Brody explains his house is a no-go zone now.

Scarlett invites him back
 to her house and he accepts.

Curious to find out more about his situation, Scarlett asks if she can contact his family to let them know he’s OK but when she turns around, he’s fast asleep on her couch.

Scarlett spots his wallet, finds his address and heads to the Morgans, only to find a frantic Tori (Penny McNamee) and Mason (Orpheus Pledger) trying to locate Brody.

Channel 7

Immediately, an aggressive Justin (James Stewart) accuses Scarlett of being one of Brody’s ‘druggy friends’, leading her to believe he’s the one who kicked Brody out in the first place. Scarlett reassures the Morgans that Brody is safe, asleep
 at her home.

But Justin doesn’t trust Scarlett – what does this beautiful stranger want with his brother anyway? With Phoebe (Isabella Giovinazzo) out of the picture and their engagement called off, Justin is single.

Is he about to get mixed up with more trouble, or 
is this the breath of fresh
 air he so badly needs?

This story originally appeared in this week's New Idea - Out now.

www.newidea.com.au

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (15-05-2017)

Home and Away newcomer Scarlett Snow has some big decisions to make when her mysterious past catches up with her in a new twist.

Scarlett, played by Tania Nolan, has been helping Brody Morgan with his drug addiction ever since he hijacked her car amid a robbery scandal.

However, Scarlett's own problems will start to catch up with her in upcoming Australian scenes when her husband tracks her down and delivers a sinister threat.

Just as Scarlett appears to be making a breakthrough with Brody, the pair will be rocked by a call that changes everything.

Scarlett turns up to see the Morgans in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Brody's lawyer gets in touch with his brother Justin to inform him that someone is seeking access to his files and to be vigilant, leaving the family to fear that someone is after them again.

But this time, it appears Scarlett is the one at the root of the mystery when she discovers that a private investigator is looking into Brody – only it's not him they want information on, it's her.

Scarlett is left understandably shaken by the news and later confides in Justin, unaware that she is being snapped by a private investigator.

Justin and Brody in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

As the mystery continues to unravel, the PI later hands Scarlett a sinister letter from her husband Caleb, explaining how he blames her for everything and has been tracking her for months.

Seeing how frightened Scarlett is, TV Week reports that Justin forms a plan to get her out of Summer Bay immediately, but is this the last we will see of her?

Digital Spy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (04-07-2017)

does she eventually get with justin

Did someone close to her die from drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Did someone close to her die from drugs?
    Her son maybe

Home and Away is lining up a horror ordeal for Scarlett Snow and Justin Morgan when they are targeted whilst on a secluded beach.

Viewers watching at Aussie pace will have seen the pair grow increasingly close in recent weeks – despite the ominous threat of Scarlett's ex-husband, who is trying to track her down.

Scarlett will be left mortified when she gets drunk and passes out on Justin's bed after a heavy night, but a kind-hearted Alf will attempt to take away her worries by suggesting a boat trip, TV Week reports.

Aware both Justin and Scarlett could do with a distraction from recent events, Alf offers to take them out fishing – only for disaster to strike when they end up getting stranded out at sea.

Scarlett threatens to call the police on Brody in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

When the trio stop for a break at a secluded spot, they're left frustrated when they can't get the boat to start up again and are eventually forced to accept that they are stranded there for the night.

However, when Justin and Alf head into the bush to find firewood, Scarlett starts to become anxious when they don't return.

Already feeling unsettled, Scarlett is left panic-stricken when she hears a noise and sees someone dart behind the trees.

A terrified Scarlett runs into the bush to search for her friends, but instead finds a trail of blood – and Alf and Justin nowhere to be seen. What has happened? And is Scarlett going to be targeted next?

Digital Spy

Home and Away airs Scarlett Snow's exit scenes next week as she realises that there's no future for her relationship with Justin Morgan.

Scarlett (Tania Nolan) accepts that there's no reason for her to stay in Summer Bay after Justin gives her the push to realise that she's still in love with her estranged husband Caleb.

When Scarlett continues to spend time with Caleb over the coming days, it has a big impact on Justin (James Stewart) as he admits that he's gone past his limit and he now sees that it's simply not going to work between them.

Justin tells Scarlett that he doesn't want to be the other man and ends their relationship, paving the way for Scarlett to realise that her future lies with Caleb instead.

Realising that Justin is right, Scarlett tells him that she needs to give her marriage another chance and leaves the Bay with Caleb. Although heartbroken, will Justin be able to move on from her?

Justin Morgan and Scarlett Snow's relationship comes to an end in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

© CHANNEL 5

© CHANNEL 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Thursday, November 16 and Friday, November 17 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (11-11-2017)

Thread Information