Thread: Josh Hemmings (Eddie Eyre)

Exclamation Josh Hemmings (Eddie Eyre)

He's the mystery man who has changed Lauren Branning's life, but EastEnders newcomer Eddie Eyre has finally shed some light on what on Earth is going on with Josh Hemmings.

Lauren (Jacqueline Jossa) bumped into the enigmatic Josh during a brief visit to Max's office – unaware that he was about to turn her world upside down.

She has been fighting her feelings for the businessman ever since, but things look set to get even more complicated now she has landed a job at his company.

Recent scenes have also revealed that Josh shares an interesting working connection with Lauren's dad Max – leaving viewers to wonder what is really going on here.

Eastenders - Lauren & Josh discuss work.
    © BBC

Explaining Josh's intentions, Eddie said to Inside Soap: "I don't think Josh is messing Lauren around – he's got feelings for her.

"He definitely likes the ladies, and they like him – but with Lauren, he admires how matter-of-fact she is.

"She's different from the girls he normally surrounds himself with, and that's attractive. Plus, she's very beautiful of course!"

Eastenders - Lauren attends a client pitch.
    © BBC

And while Josh has made it clear that Max doesn't intimidate him in the slightest, it was a very different story for Eddie when it came to filming those scenes.

"I have to admit, I felt a little nervous before filming my first scene with Jake Wood," he said. "He's such a fantastic actor, so it was quite nerve-wracking.

"Max doesn't scare Josh, but he might scare Eddie! Jake is a great person to work with and learn from, though – as is Jac."

Digital Spy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Rear window (04-05-2017)

Thread Information