Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What will Jake's reason be for returning in September?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    I think he'll be shocked, but once he understands Chrissie's reasons and why she's done what's she done, he will support her. It'll put a strain on things, but I don't think he'll abandon her -- Jakey is very loyal to the people he cares about, and he definitely cares about Chrissie.
    I agree and am sure that Jakey loves Chrissie but not sure whether Chrissie loves him. There's us all saying Jakey's going to be shocked etc but there is a lot about his past we don't know neither does Chrissie. Jakey is/has been a bad boy not always through choice..

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

i think chrissie loves him too
    but is holding back a bit because of den
    and playing hard to get!!

well she probably doesn't want to get found about her killing den.
    But maybe when the whole den fiasco blows over maybe they will be together forever.

Quote Originally Posted by true.moon
    i think chrissie loves him too
    but is holding back a bit because of den
    and playing hard to get!!
    or maybe being cautious...she adored den and put all her love into her and look how he treated her... she will be very careufl who she puts her love in, and so is playing it slow, but she is making out thats its hard to get just to make herself look good, well thats how i think of it anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    I agree and am sure that Jakey loves Chrissie but not sure whether Chrissie loves him. There's us all saying Jakey's going to be shocked etc but there is a lot about his past we don't know neither does Chrissie. Jakey is/has been a bad boy not always through choice..

I don't think he's been mixed up in murder before (except with Johnny and Andy obviously) Jake was very disturbed with what he saw, and that was knowing the kind of world Johnny and Andy operated in. When Jake said that they'd hung around with all sorts, Danny did say Johnny was a step up and too dangerous for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    I don't think he's been mixed up in murder before (except with Johnny and Andy obviously) Jake was very disturbed with what he saw, and that was knowing the kind of world Johnny and Andy operated in. When Jake said that they'd hung around with all sorts, Danny did say Johnny was a step up and too dangerous for them.
    I think the all sorts were perhaps druggies, thieves, vandals, troublemakers etc. Bad boy types(perhaps like Nick Cotton) but not "Gangsters" Jakey and Danny have worked for Johnny in the past so they have prob done some very bad things..

Jakey will almost be very shocked when he finds out or Chrissie tells him the truth, but will she? Or will she tell Jakey it was Sam who killed Den and she witnessed it?
    Last edited by Babe14; 15-07-2005 at 08:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    I think the all sorts were perhaps druggies, thieves, vandals, troublemakers etc. Bad boy types(perhaps like Nick Cotton) but not "Gangsters" Jakey and Danny have worked for Johnny in the past so they have prob done some very bad things..

Jakey will almost be very shocked when he finds out or Chrissie tells him the truth, but will she? Or will she tell Jakey it was Sam who killed Den and she witnessed it?
    i think if she told him about den, she'd tell him the whole truth

yeah known chrisse then probably jake will not want to see her ever again i hope that doesn't happen though.

I'm in two minds as to what she will do. Part of me is saying yes she will tell Jakey the truth because Chrissie really does care about him, but then the other part of me is saying no she won't, either because she does care about Jakey and is scared that if he knew the truth he would leave her for good. There again at times I get the impression that Chrissie only cares about herself. Of course the obvious reason she'd lie to Jakey would be to fit Sam up for the murder, the perfect revenge.
    Last edited by Babe14; 15-07-2005 at 11:49.

i hope jake will come back to ee, he is so fit, he aint as cute as his brother danny or dennis

Thread Information