Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vicki Fowler

Quote Originally Posted by jason_beech
    like the recent vodaphone adverts???

sharon: hi vicki dads dead

vicki:jolly good
    so funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Michelle didnt come back for her brothers funeral so its unlikely Vicki will come back for Dens 2nd funeral -- Its a good job it wasnt during the panto season olr Sharon would have been absent
    so true

(do you think that the ee bosses thought this would make a great Christmas story line then thought doh!! Miss Dean would be in panto better do it before!!)

on the den thing they did it now because i think the producers realized they needed to dig up a dead corpse for christmas thats why frank butchers coming back!

Today was the first time they mentioned Vicki. I would have thought she'd be the first person Sharon would think of, when she found out about Den. Today which I think it's supposed to be about 3 days after Den was found, Pauline tells Sharon she needs to tell Vicki. She hasn't had a look in.

No Vicki's not coming to the funeral because Scarlett was on This Morning not long ago, and she said she was never coming back to EE.

I would love to see her back (not re-cast though) but we've not heard anything about it which is a shame, she really grew on me and I was sad to see her go.

Vicky Fowler to return?

EastEnders return ahead for Vicki Fowler?
    EastEnders fans haven’t failed to notice the many throwbacks to Walford past in recent scenes – especially via Michelle Fowler who returned home late last year. And, with her constant references to her daughter Vicki and her son Mark Junior, it may well only be a matter of time until a reunion takes place.
    In tonight’s episode, Michelle ended up taking another trip down memory lane with several scenes harking back to classic EastEnders characters such as Angie Watts and Pauline Fowler. And, when Michelle once again feels sorrow at her children not speaking to her, her ongoing conversations about Vicki are bound to stir up return speculation once more.
    After all, isn’t it the golden soap rule that the moment a soap character is constantly mentioned on screen, their return must be around the corner?
    Fans last saw Vicki, played by actress Scarlett Johnson, in 2004 after she left following a year long stay in Walford. She has been mentioned several times since but is, at the moment, not talking to her mum since she split with her boyfriend Tim after falling for Preston.
    Recently, EastEnders has brought back a number of familiar faces to facilitate storylines including Yolande Trueman, Derek Harkinson, Ryan Malloy, Tiffany and Morgan Butcher and future returns include Cora Cross and Charlie Cotton.
    So we’re pretty sure there’s room for Vicki too – there are definitely unresolved issues for Michelle and her family, after all. Surely EastEnders can’t resist exploring those…

she can afford to return with 20k off lofty

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (21-02-2019), parkerman (21-02-2019)

I really hope not, Vicky was never exactly my favourite.

Which one was Vicky Fowler? I cant remember - clearly not left a longing impression

Thread Information