Thread: Holby City Spoilers 4th April 2017

Exclamation Holby City Spoilers 4th April 2017

'It's Only Love If It Hurts'

When an emotionally weary Jasmine makes a life-changing decision, Serena is brought up short by the pain she has caused.

Later, a determined Bernie offers Serena support, but she fears it's come too late.

Meanwhile, Dominic reveals the extent of Isaac's cruelty and Zosia seizes a chance to help her friend, but she gets more than she bargained for.

Elsewhere, Mo reels when she's confronted with a challenging view of motherhood when a pregnant woman makes a difficult choice.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

pyrocanthus (28-03-2017), TaintedLove (28-03-2017)

Dom needs to find someone better than Issac, he's barmy mad staying with him.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

hward (28-03-2017), kaz21 (28-03-2017), Rear window (29-03-2017)

I agree, but that's how those kind of people work - manipulating Dom into staying with him and making Dom feel like the bad guy if he tries to leave. It's frustrating to watch but good that they're showing it I think.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (28-03-2017), Perdita (28-03-2017), pyrocanthus (31-03-2017)

After watching tonight's episode I was calling Isaac all sorts of names I can't repeat on here. He's a nasty piece of work.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (29-03-2017), pyrocanthus (31-03-2017), Rear window (29-03-2017), TaintedLove (29-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    After watching tonight's episode I was calling Isaac all sorts of names I can't repeat on here. He's a nasty piece of work.
    Brutal! Horrid to watch!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

hward (30-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    I was horrified at the violence - it came out of nowhere. Poor Dom, my heart breaks for him.

Hopefully Isaac will get his comeuppance soon. I`d love to see him berated by Mr Hanssen publicly. He should be arrested, and struck off, and never be allowed to practice medicine again.I hope Isaac sees jail time over his vicious attack on Dom - a long prison term.

I somehow get the feeling though that Mr Hanssen is already suspicious of Isaac. He must have his suspicions that Dom wouldn`t have made a mistake on sending a patient home early. I know he considers Isaac a big suck up. Hopefully it won`t be long before Isaac is exposed for the (*insert cuss word of choice here*) that he is.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

hward (30-03-2017), kaz21 (29-03-2017), Perdita (29-03-2017), pyrocanthus (31-03-2017), Rear window (30-03-2017)

I agree nice prison term will do Issac good, and yes he should be struck off, I wouldn't want him working for me at all!!! Dom deserves better!!!
    Last edited by pyrocanthus; 31-03-2017 at 11:32.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (01-04-2017)

Holby City’s most emotional storyline could be about to reach a devastating end as Serena’s demons manifest themselves into a meltdown after a series of events finally push her to the edge. Still broken by grief over the tragic loss of her daughter Elinor, Serena continues to lash at those around her and a particularly horrific day leads her onto the hospital roof, with Bernie fearing she will lose the woman that she loves for good.
    At the start of a life changing day, Serena continues to give Jasmine a hard time, blaming her for the death of the patient who received Elinor’s organs recently. With Jasmine no longer able to cope with Serena’s unpredictable behaviour, she hands in her notice to Bernie.
    Serena tries to talk her out of it but when Jasmine refuses, Serena loses her cool and physically threatens Jasmine in an altercation that is witnessed and broken up by Jac. As Jasmine reels, Jac advises her to lodge a formal complaint with Hanssen but will Jasmine go through with it?
    Meanwhile, Bernie continues to reach out to Serena but is repeatedly pushed away and the final catalyst for Serena comes when a tragic turn of events sees her lose a patient under her care.
    Unable to take much more, Serena disappears and Bernie soon realises she is on the roof and is desperately afraid that Serena is about to take drastic action to end her pain.

Racing to the roof, Bernie is determined to save her – but will she get to her on time or is Holby about to be rocked by a devastating tragedy?

metro.co.uk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Rear window (04-04-2017)

Thread Information