Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Shane Rebecchi (Nicholas Coghlan) and his family join

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    kyle could take it over or does he reopen the tram cafe
    In aus hes already opened the tram
    Last edited by pudpullertm; 24-03-2021 at 14:21.

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Sharon Johal and Nicholas Coghlan exit scenes air as Dipi and Shane say goodbye
    Jay Rebecchi makes a brief appearance.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...it-scenes-air/

Neighbours spoilers follow from Australian episodes, which some UK readers may prefer to avoid.

Neighbours has said goodbye to Dipi and Shane Rebecchi in new scenes on Australian screens today (March 30).

10 Peach viewers have seen the reunited couple making plans for the past few weeks to move to Sydney for a fresh start as well as to be closer to their children Kirsha and Jay.

Tuesday's episode was Sharon Johal and Nicholas Coghlan's final episode as regulars, as they finished packing and departed from Erinsborough.

It proved to be an emotional final day for Dipi and Shane, as there were goodbyes with Susan and Karl Kennedy, Sheila Canning, Toadie Rebecchi, Yashvi Rebecchi, and Mackenzie Hargreaves.

During the episode, there were questions over whether Yashvi would be moving with her parents.

Ned Willis found out from Yashvi's aunt Mishti Sharma that she had been looking into the possibility of a job in Sydney. Ned was devastated by the revelation, and things were tense between the couple. But Ned ended up providing support for Yashvi as she saw her parents leave Ramsay Street.

There was even a cameo from Dhruv Malge, who reprised his role as Jay Rebecchi. He appeared via video call, as he and Mackenzie discussed his parents' move to Sydney.

At the end of the episode, Dipi and Shane were seen off by Yashvi, Ned, Mackenzie, Sheila, Toadie, Nell, and Hugo. These scenes will air in the UK in four weeks' time.

This won't be the last time fans will see Dipi, as executive producer Jason Herbison recently confirmed that Sharon Johal will be back for a guest appearance.

Starting from tomorrow on Australian screens, the show will air its new set of opening titles which you can watch here.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

And DS article on the new show credits/titles following Shane & Dipi's departure:

Neighbours reveals new opening titles after Shane and Dipi's exits
    It's all change.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...es-march-2021/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (30-03-2021)

Digital Spy articles:

Neighbours star Sharon Johal reveals secret role Eve Morey played in her exit plot
    Dipi Rebecchi's goodbye scenes aired in Australia this week.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...hal-eve-morey/

Neighbours star Sharon Johal hints Dipi and Pierce story could be revisited
    "Guess who else lives in Sydney?"

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ce-story-hint/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (01-04-2021)

Meh. If Dipi and Shane were going to leave, then having Dipi leave with Pierce and Shane leave to get her back or confront her/Pierce would be more compelling than erasing the impact of the affair and driving off into the sunset together.

Pierce's exit was rushed, so perhaps there was originally more to it.

Off-screen or guest spots to undo/redo the storyline is a bit lame and would make Shane look like a complete chump for giving up Amy only to be betrayed again but it may not even happen.
    Last edited by Danners9; 01-04-2021 at 03:03.

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Dipi Rebecchi returns in Yashvi car crash aftermath
    Sharon Johal makes a guest appearance.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...return-yashvi/

Neighbours spoilers follow from Australian episodes, which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Neighbours has aired Sharon Johal's return as Dipi Rebecchi on Australian screens today (June 30).

The star's final scenes were broadcast back in May on 10 Peach, but it was known for some time that she would be making a guest appearance during the summer.

Wednesday's episode saw Dipi rush back to Erinsborough to be by her daughter Yashvi's (Olivia Junkeer) side, after Yashvi and Levi Canning were involved in a serious car crash during their pursuit of criminals Mitch and Nelson.

Yashvi's injuries were serious to the point where she had to have surgery. But thankfully the operation went well, and she woke up to see her mother next to her.

Dipi suggested Yashvi could spend some time in Sydney while she recovered.

She then got her hopes slightly up that Yashvi and her ex Ned Willis could get back together after Ned rushed to the hospital and showed genuine concern. But those hopes looked like they were dashed by the end of the episode.

Amy Greenwood currently lives at Toadie Rebecchi's house. And while the pair tried to avoid each other considering their history, Dipi walked in on Amy and Ned kissing.

In April, Sharon discussed the racism that she experienced on set following Shareena Clanton's comments. An independent review is currently being conducted in light of claims made by several former cast members.

UK fans will see Dipi's return in four weeks' time on Channel 5.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and weekdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (01-07-2021), Ruffed_lemur (01-07-2021)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Olivia Junkeer confirms exit for Yashvi Rebecchi
    "My family on the show had left, and I think it was time for me too."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...rebecchi-exit/

Neighbours spoilers follow for UK and Australian viewers.

Neighbours' Olivia Junkeer has confirmed she's leaving as Yashvi Rebecchi after more than four years on the show.

The star's final scenes will air next week on 10 Peach in Australia in the aftermath of the dramatic car crash that put her in hospital. Former regular Sharon Johal recently returned as Yashvi's mother Dipi as part of the exit storyline.

Yashvi's departure comes just a few months after Dipi and Shane left for Sydney.

"I needed a change!" Olivia told TV Week magazine. "My family on the show had left, and I think it was time for me too.

"I've been working on Neighbours since I left school, so I think I need to experience something different. Four and a half years seemed like a good time to experience something new."

Olivia added that she was happy with Yashvi's "open-ended" exit.

"Yashvi has had such a journey," she said. "She came to Ramsay Street as a rebellious teen, but walked away a mature, self-assured young woman, similar to my own experience walking onto the set for the first time."

And when asked whether she would consider returning one day, the star replied: "Of course! I don't think I can ever properly say goodbye to Ramsay Street."

At the time of Dipi and Shane's exit, Yashvi seriously considered following her parents to Sydney, but stayed in Erinsborough to remain with her boyfriend Ned Willis.

But Yashvi and Ned recently broke up, and with Ned now getting close to Amy Greenwood, it looks like Yashvi will decide to move on as well.

Yashvi's exit airs in the UK in five weeks' time.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and weekdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (05-07-2021), Ruffed_lemur (05-07-2021)

Talking

off to Sydney to botch some investigations in a different state!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

courseiam (09-07-2021)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours airs Yashvi Rebecchi exit as Olivia Junkeer says goodbye to the show
    The UK will see her final scenes in four weeks' time.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-junkeer-exit/

Neighbours spoilers follow from Australian episodes, which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Neighbours has aired Yashvi Rebecchi's exit on Australian screens, as star Olivia Junkeer shared a goodbye message on Instagram.

Recent episodes have seen Yashvi make the decision to move to Sydney to be with her family again, after being involved in a serious car crash that put her in hospital. Sharon Johal returned as Dipi, as she rushed to her daughter's side.

In today's episode (July 13) on 10 Peach, a recovering Yashvi began packing all of her stuff on her final day in Erinsborough.

She initially acted quite distant with her friends, as she tried to delay facing saying goodbye to her friends.

But eventually, Yashvi shared a warm goodbye with Levi Canning, and then at her surprise farewell party with the likes of Mackenzie Hargreaves, Toadie Rebecchi, and her ex Ned Willis.

Afterwards, she departed to catch her flight with Dipi and reunite with the rest of her family, including Shane, Kirsha, and Jay.

In the aftermath, Ned and Levi ? both sad that Yashvi had left ? were inspired to reach out to Amy Greenwood, setting up a potential love triangle.

On Instagram, Olivia thanked the show, cast, and crew after spending more than four years on Ramsay Street.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQyTijj...a-c7e15cc7a6e0

"The last four years of playing Yashvi Rebecchi [have] been nothing but a wild dream," she said. "I wouldn't be anywhere close to who I am without the beautiful cast and crew who loved, accepted, and supported me on my best and worst days.

"Thank you for helping me grow into the diva I am today, and sorry that I still can't kick a footy."

UK fans will see Yashvi's exit in four weeks' time on Channel 5.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (14-07-2021), Ruffed_lemur (14-07-2021)

Thread Information