Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 3rd - 7th April

Cool Emmerdale Spoilers 3rd - 7th April

Vanessa reaches an uneasy truce with Rhona but she is still determined to expose Pierce for what he rally is and its not long before she finds the ammunition she needs.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (23-03-2017), EddyBee (22-03-2017), tammyy2j (28-03-2017)

i think ashley dies at home

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (28-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i think ashley dies at home
    He dies on 7th April

It´s official – Emmerdale will air Ashley Thomas's heartbreaking final scenes next week.

Fans have been dreading Ashley's exit ever since he was diagnosed with dementia in late 2015, which led to the confirmation that he'd be leaving the ITV soap at the end of the storyline.

Upcoming Emmerdale episodes see Ashley's health take a sudden turn for the worse, as he's rushed to hospital after violently coughing up blood at the care home.

Although Ashley's loved ones anxiously wait for news on his recovery, his prognosis isn't looking good and it's later confirmed that he's not going to pull through this time.

Knowing that Ashley doesn't have too long left, Laurel decides to take him home to familiar surroundings and invites all of his friends over so they can say their goodbyes.

John Middleton, who plays Ashley, explained: "They were lovely scenes to film. It was a coming home not only for the character but also for me, because I'd been out on location or on a hospital set for weeks beforehand. It was nice to be around the other cast members again and it was the perfect way to finish.

"The scenes were really beautifully written, and also they weren't mawkish. You'll see that Laurel gets a lot of strength and courage from the fact that people aren't being too sentimental.

"They were emotional scenes for me to film, too. The most emotional scene was my final one. You could have heard a pin drop on the studio floor. There was a tremendous amount of sensitivity from everyone and they were keen to get it right.

"I found that in itself very moving, let alone the story that we were portraying."

Emmerdale aren't revealing the exact details of Ashley's last episodes, but it's thought that his final scenes see him left alone with Laurel – sharing a tender moment with her before passing away peacefully.

Emmerdale's producer Iain MacLeod recently explained: "In a story that is already desperately sad, what we wanted to do was make this the best possible death – so that coming out of the other side of it, his family members would think: 'Well, none of us wanted him to go so soon, but knowing that he had to go, these were the best circumstances for his death'.

"It's super warm and funny – and almost festive and boisterous. It's just beautiful and I couldn't be more proud of the script, which is in very capable hands with our cast and crew."

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 28-03-2017 at 09:00.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

deeCee (28-03-2017), tammyy2j (28-03-2017)

I will need plenty tissues

7789 Monday 3rd April 7pm – 7:30pm

Faith puts on a brave face.
    Laurel makes a decision.
    Pierce spots an opportunity.

7790 Tuesday 4th April 7pm – 7:30pm

The Thomases prepare for the future.
    Vanessa makes a discovery.
    Tracy has aspirations.

7791 Wednesday 5th April 7pm – 7:30pm

Vanessa makes a mistake.
    Gabby struggles under pressure.
    Debbie is worried.

7792 Thursday 6th April 7pm – 7:30pm

Robert’s nervous.
    Rhona’s emotional.
    Debbie has reservations.

7793 Thursday 6th April 8pm – 8:30pm

Aaron’s overwhelmed.
    Pierce is smug.
    Rakesh warns Jai.

7794 Friday 7th April 7pm – 7:30pm

The villagers unite around Ashley.
    Jai is concerned.
    Robert is unnerved.

ITV

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lansineva (29-03-2017), lizann (29-03-2017)

Thread Information