Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 3rd - 7th April 2017

It seems like that's what going to happen,they do it all the time in any drama, change the story to suit. They'll probably say she lied to protect him. It's the same when family members turn up that we've never heard of before,they think we don't remember the past.

The weird part of theydo retcon it would be the conversations Scott and Kim had with the talking about not sleeping together. How could they retcon that? I feel like watching those episodes on DVD now to check what was actually said. Lol

It's us who watched from the beginning who remember, I will always love neighbours but it can be frustrating at times. If they do go and visit their "dad" it will be off screen. He changed his face since they were born. ;)

Yup, if it is somehow Scott, they'd have to do it off screen as Jason Hasn't been back since '89

5. The Following User Says Thank You to omegatango For This Useful Post:

PennyMartin (22-03-2017)

I hope Leo and Amy end up being related in some way because then she'll have to move on- hopefully with Mark. I think those two are well suited.

DigitalSpy article:

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...nya-over-mark/

Neighbours clash revealed as Toadie Rebecchi accuses Sonya of moving on with Mark Brennan

Is he making another big mistake?

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/12/...ver-mark-1.jpg

Toadie Rebecchi infuriates his estranged wife Sonya on Neighbours next week as he quizzes her over her relationship with Mark Brennan.

We've already revealed how the Rebecchis are about to split up, with Sonya unable to forgive Toadie (Ryan Moloney) for cheating on her with Fake Dee Bliss during his trip to London.

Although Sonya (Eve Morey) makes her feelings perfectly clear, Toadie remains optimistic that he can somehow win her back eventually – desperately clinging onto the hope that he'll be able to fix his fractured family.

With Toadie watching Sonya from the sidelines, he quickly realises that Mark is going to be the main obstacle standing in the way of his heartfelt efforts.

When Toadie sees Mark and Sonya looking closer than ever at The Waterhole, his insecurities bubble over and he decides that he can't just stand by and do nothing about it.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/12/...ver-mark-2.jpg

Paying an unplanned visit to Sonya at Number 30, Toadie demands to know if her relationship with Mark has developed beyond friendship – but it's fair to say that his intrusive questions don't go down well at all.

A Neighbours source told Digital Spy: "Sonya can't believe it when Toadie accuses her of going on the rebound with Mark. She even wonders whether he actually wants it to happen, so that his own betrayal doesn't look as bad.

"Toadie may be desperate to win his family back but it's clear that he's going to have to completely change tactics if he stands any chance of getting Sonya back on side."

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, April 4 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

badirene (28-03-2017), MellBee (29-03-2017), Perdita (28-03-2017), tuckec01 (29-03-2017)

Confirmed Paul is David and Leo's father 😳 I'm glad they didn't try and rewrite history and make Scott the father. So what's that now 7 kids 4 different mothers. Paul really did believe in free love in the 80's haha

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mygypsy For This Useful Post:

badirene (05-04-2017), kaz21 (04-04-2017), lizann (05-04-2017), Pantherboy (04-04-2017)

So that means when Kim was talking about the father that wanted to sell the kid "Brad," does that now mean that Paul was "Brad" and wanted to sell the child or Kim just made all of that up?
    Plus, Kim was 15 when she got pregnant. Paul is 7 years older, if I'm not mistaken, their sleeping together would be illegal as she was under the age of consent and thereby technically make Paul a pedophile?!? Surely this can't be right?!? I'm really confused and concerned where this is going now...

I'm guessing that she was 16 at the time. Thought all along that Paul was the father and Scott a red herring. Going to be interesting.

For some weird reason I still think that Kim is lying, drag out the drama of "forbidden love" between Amy and Leo and then Bam! Paul is not the daddy! Just something about her feels off for some reason, or maybe I have been watching soaps for far too long.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badirene For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (05-04-2017), TaintedLove (06-04-2017)

Thread Information