Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Axeing

I think that Jake and Danny can both act and you can't have everyone in the square all doing some thing extremely interesting at once other wise it is not realistic and that is why EE is so great.

Jake and danny arn't brilliant but their no worse than a lot of the others,we all have our favourites ,i don't think it's jake and dannys fault,the whole cast have had totally diabolical scripts since christmas,i think somebody at EE is really a corrie or emmerdale fan and has set out to bore us all to death.

I don't think too highly of Jake's acting (Danny Moon) but I do think Joel (Jake) can act! He is not my favourate and dont see him as one of the best actors on the show either but I do see potential and had he stayed longer we could have seen that shine through alot more. He has only been there three months and just by first impressions, I am likeing what I see (not physically -even though he is an attractive male, I don't fancy him)

Not everyone will share my view but I know that many do. He should have stayed.
    Last edited by Alisha; 22-03-2005 at 17:51.

Jake and Danny could be back on our screens in a few months or even a year or so as they're not being killed off; so stop worrying!!

have you ever seen a character that has been axed reappear on our screens?

i can't say i have EVER
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldelight
    have you ever seen a character that has been axed reappear on our screens?

i can't say i have EVER
    That's true why would they have bothered bringing them back if they were axed

tbh, I don't see why Spicy started this topic if you don't want to see axeings why are you presuming they're going to happen and then put a real downer on your post?

I like things as they are now all the dead wood has been discarded, time for some new characters I say!

hi, i read inside soap today, and compared to the other two big soap's the ee cast list is tiny!! they had to double space the whole thing, so i would expect to see lots of new faces over the coming months.........................unless this is all part of the bbc job cuts programme (ha ha he he)

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    hi, i read inside soap today, and compared to the other two big soap's the ee cast list is tiny!! they had to double space the whole thing, so i would expect to see lots of new faces over the coming months.........................unless this is all part of the bbc job cuts programme (ha ha he he)
    Indeed it was something I noticed recently as well. It must be half the size! If no new characters come we'll be in danger of having repetitive characters and repetitive storylines which we all know doesn't work!

thats my point about the moon's all they seem to be doing at the moment is axeing, i know we have kat, dennis, phil, and peggy coming back but that is not for weeks, juley goes next week too and gus is on his way out

Becasue there is too many ' gangsters ' they may bring more Dereks and Paulines in as soon as Derek leaves. I miss you Jake. I do actually have a point posting this JSW to get a point across sayign they should stop axeing the public's favourite characters.
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 22-03-2005 at 21:17.

Thread Information