Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Irene Roberts (Lynne McGranger)

Probably, I would say it's definitely him phoning.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (08-06-2017)

It mentioned a call from someone she doesn't know. So I'm thinking someone from the jail or institution where Mick is being held or even his social worker. It will be to tell her Mick wants to contact her though, or Mick wants her to arrange for him to see Luc.

Last edited by Perdita; 15-06-2017 at 07:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    That is Mick ( Kristian Schmid) 🤔 Seems he is back for a while

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mygypsy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (16-06-2017), Perdita (16-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by mygypsy View Post
    That is Mick ( Kristian Schmid) �� Seems he is back for a while

Thanks thought it was him, but wasn't sure myself.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-06-2017)

Home and Away's Irene Roberts has some very concerning news to share next month as she reveals that her villainous son Mick Jennings wants custody of baby Luc.

A big new storyline twist sees Irene's behaviour take a secretive turn as she becomes troubled by a series of unwanted messages that she's receiving.

Although Irene (Lynne McGranger) is reluctant to confide in anyone about what's going on, Olivia Fraser Richards soon discovers that Mick is the mystery person who's bothering her.

Even more surprising is the revelation that Irene has already been secretly visiting Mick and he's demanding access to his young daughter.

Olivia Fraser Richards confronts Irene Roberts in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Irene tells Olivia (Raechelle Banno) that it's best to keep Ash, Kat, Leah and VJ in the dark as it's sure to blow over, but Olivia later realises just how serious things are when she answers a call on Irene's phone.

Olivia finds herself talking to Mick's lawyer and is surprised to discover just how far he's taking his quest for custody.

Under pressure from Olivia, a sheepish Irene finally breaks the news to the others that Mick wants access to Luc and is even petitioning to do a paternity test to prove that he's the youngster's father.

VJ (Matt Little) and Ash (George Mason) are particularly horrified by the news and vow to put a stop to it straight away, but just how easy will that be?

Olivia Fraser Richards confronts Irene Roberts in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Monday, July 31 and Tuesday, August 1 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (22-07-2017)

Gutted .... She is leaving H&A temporarily to pursue other things Hopefully she will come back though

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...book_Australia

http://meanwhileinaustralia.com/2017...-acting-roles/
    Last edited by Perdita; 13-11-2017 at 11:27.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (13-11-2017)

Not to worry, Perdita. Thank goodness Lynne is just off to the UK to do pantomime over the Christmas period once again. She will be straight back to Summer Bay when the season is over. Last time she did panto, they wrote her out of H&A when she was kidnapped by Mick & she disappeared for a month or so. It will be interesting to see what the reason will be for her absence this time (with filming so far in advance, this will not be till at least a few months into next year in Aust).

Once again, with all the headlines yesterday about her 'departure', Lynne had to go online to clarify things:

The Digital Spy article:

Home and Away star Lynne McGranger responds to claims of a shock exit for Irene Roberts.

Home and Away legend Lynne McGranger has hit back at claims that she's leaving the show.

The actress, who plays Summer Bay favourite Irene Roberts, has made headlines today (November 13) with reports that she's bowing out from her role after 24 years.

Fortunately, the "news" was just as much of a surprise to Lynne herself, who took to her Twitter page and set the record straight by clarifying that she's going nowhere.......

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home...s-exit-claims/

...and this is the actual TV Week article that Daily Mail were referring to (& added their own sensationalist headline to!):

Is Irene Leaving Summer Bay?

Lynne McGranger Sets The Record Straight Once And For All About Quitting Home And Away.

Fans of Home and Away may need to brace themselves - much loved character Irene is preparing to leave Summer Bay. Or rather, the actress who plays her, Lynne McGranger, is getting out of town - and the country.

"I get bored very easily," Lynne, 64, tells TV WEEK. "I'm one of those people who needs a bit of a change-up and something different."

When TV WEEK earlier this year reported Irene was leaving the Bay, upset fans assumed Lynne, who has been with H&A for more than two decades, was quitting the show.

Recently, those same rumours have resurfaced, much to Lynne's disbelief.

"I'm like, 'That was six months ago, people,'" she says. "Let it be."

However, Lynne is able to look on the bright side - fans really do care about Irene.

"At least people aren't saying, 'At least she's leaving,'" she says. "They're going, 'No, please don't.' That's nice."

In truth, Lynne is heading to the UK to do pantomime.

It's an annual pilgrimage for the veteran actress.

"I'm off to York to play the wicked fairy in Beauty And The Beast," she enthuses. "I'm really looking forward to it."

After filming emotional scenes involving her H&A character's son Mick, Lynne is excited about her panto role.

"It's physically demanding." she says. "We do 12 shows a week. And we rehearse it in about nine days.

"Ray Meagher [her H&A co-star, who plays Alf] always tells me I'm mad for still doing it. But I love it."

When she's back from the UK, Lynne will return to the Bay.

"Irene can be a polarising character," she says. "But it's when people don't care about you that you start packing your bags."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (13-11-2017)

Lynne McGranger (Irene) gave this excellent interview on 'The Morning Show' today. She is Australia's longest running female soap star & talks about her approx. 25 years on the show, how Johnny Ruffo is going, her time doing panto in the UK (& confirms she will be returning to H&A), & a bit about the current custody storyline etc:

https://thewest.com.au/entertainment...-5653264759001

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (21-11-2017), Perdita (21-11-2017), Rear window (21-11-2017), TaintedLove (25-11-2017), tammyy2j (21-11-2017)

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home...r-irene-death/

The actress is not going any time soon but wants to be killed off when the time comes

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (02-03-2018)

Thread Information