Page 950 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 45085090094094894995095195296010001050 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 11287

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

sarah's two kids weren't planned even if she was on the pill when with other bad boy callum, adam will be in his love bubble thinking he is going be a real daddy until damon affair comes out, it's fairly obvious where the story is going, which is poor slack writing, just look at the impotence stephen storyline

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

parkerman (14-04-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Dee Dee would not have been allowed to wear those huge earrings in court ...

I agree but then again I am surprised that she was working in America and can just come over to the UK and start work as a Barrister. The whole story is nonsensical. As for just suddenly finding out about the delay in the police logging the drugs into their store this is more crap. The first thing a real barrister would have done was to check continuity of the evidence from the time of arrest to confirmation they were drugs to preparing evidence for court. It's the Drug squad we are talking about not some everyday copper.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (14-04-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    I agree but then again I am surprised that she was working in America and can just come over to the UK and start work as a Barrister. The whole story is nonsensical. As for just suddenly finding out about the delay in the police logging the drugs into their store this is more crap. The first thing a real barrister would have done was to check continuity of the evidence from the time of arrest to confirmation they were drugs to preparing evidence for court. It's the Drug squad we are talking about not some everyday copper.
    A solicitor can work in Crown Court. As for the continuity. The Police would have beem given the chance to explain the issue

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    A solicitor can work in Crown Court. As for the continuity. The Police would have beem given the chance to explain the issue
    Yes I am aware that some solicitors can work in the Crown Court but with a wig and a gown surely this is the dress of a Barrister/ Kings Counsel?

There are more holes in this storyline than a colander.

i meant incompetence in my above post

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Yes I am aware that some solicitors can work in the Crown Court but with a wig and a gown surely this is the dress of a Barrister/ Kings Counsel?

There are more holes in this storyline than a colander.
    She wasn't wearing a wig was she ?

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Now that Sean has brought Stephens tie pin to our attention will he now spot that he has lost it?
    Looks like Rufus pulled it off when trying to get out of the pool.
    Last edited by Snagglepus; 14-04-2023 at 22:41.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Oh dear. Now it's Roy's turn to be made to look like an idiot with a ridiculous storyline. It's bad enough doing this to any character, but leave our Roy alone!

P.S. Has Shona recovered now from her mental problems? When? How? Why?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (14-04-2023), Son of Cain (16-04-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    She wasn't wearing a wig was she ?
    I stand to be corrected but she was giving the impression of being a Barrister

CS is getting more like a Yanky Soap Opera. Nothing normal or believable about this show nowadays, as highly enjoyable as part of this is, in the long run will do the show more harm than good. The flash back scenes were so not Corrie. I thought Jon Sen was bad at EastEnders but Iain MacLeod has nothing on him at Corrie.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

parkerman (15-04-2023), Son of Cain (16-04-2023)

Thread Information