Page 851 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 351751801841849850851852853861901951 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 11286

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I think most of the older residents know about Tracey and some of the newer ones must have been told by about her. I think the trouble is that when creating these storylines, each plot is handled as a separate story, and they do think about the past, and how it should link up to the present.
    She is a classic example of a cold blooded murderer getting away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I think most of the older residents know about Tracey and some of the newer ones must have been told by about her. I think the trouble is that when creating these storylines, each plot is handled as a separate story, and they do think about the past, and how it should link up to the present.
    The older residents never mention it though, not even her family or Roy who Tracy claimed was the father when she first was pregnant with Amy and then charged him and Hayley 20k to keep the baby ...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The older residents never mention it though, not even her family or Roy who Tracy claimed was the father when she first was pregnant with Amy and then charged him and Hayley 20k to keep the baby ...

Boy, you are up early, or is it up late? Anyhoo, I have NEVER liked Tracy! In my eyes, she has never done anything that wasn't self-serving. But the only Barlow I have ever liked is Peter (don't ask me why though).

Quote Originally Posted by bratface View Post
    Boy, you are up early, or is it up late? Anyhoo, I have NEVER liked Tracy! In my eyes, she has never done anything that wasn't self-serving. But the only Barlow I have ever liked is Peter (don't ask me why though).
    I am up early .. lol I never liked Tracy and I never will, love Peter and loved Deirdre

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (09-10-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    And now she?s so bl**** self righteous and outraged over Wendy Crozier. Pot Kettle.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

Perdita (09-10-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    And now she?s so bl**** self righteous and outraged over Wendy Crozier. Pot Kettle.
    bl****?

I can't for the life of me figure out what that word is. I'm assuming it's a swear word but...?

bl****?

I can't for the life of me figure out what that word is. I'm assuming it's a swear word but...?
    Try adding two os, a d and a y.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (09-10-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Try adding two os, a d and a y.
    Bloody? But why would she blank most of the letters? It's not really a bad word. That's why I couldn't figure it out. I thought it was a UK slang word I didn't know.

Let me explain. I am very wary of offending someone . The 2002 curse!

I recently added to a fun post on a social media site asking for ridiculous exaggerations. E.g. I could eat a horse etc. ?I?m as big as a house? I wrote ? I?ll kill you if you do that again? . I got a severe reprimand and told it was a hate crime. The PTB obviously hadn?t read the title of the post or put it into context as an exaggeration . Haha reminded me of the recent Toyah storyline when that line was used. So now I am very careful what I write in case someone/anyone is offended.
    Last edited by LouiseP; 09-10-2022 at 09:46.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

bratface (09-10-2022), Perdita (09-10-2022)

Bloody? But why would she blank most of the letters? It's not really a bad word. That's why I couldn't figure it out. I thought it was a UK slang word I didn't know.
    There are some that don't like that word, I have a friend who does not like any swearing and for her that includes that word.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

bratface (09-10-2022), parkerman (09-10-2022)

Thread Information