Page 843 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 343743793833841842843844845853893943 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,430 of 11287

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Angry Bad people

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Griff is a very bad man and I have no idea why he is hanging about with Spider if he doesn't want him in his gang
    I like a bad man, makes a otherwise boring soap "naughty"
    And hes bit more interesting than "Stephen"

Mind, when I think of how many corra ladies have been in jail, men need to up their game!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Kelly really should stay home a bit more and watch TV crime dramas, then she would know that you do not pay a hit man by bank transfer on your mobile phone, so it can be traced back to you

Altho I do not know how she managed to do this, as she asked him for his bank numbers, and I do not recall him giving them to her. .
    It would have been appropriate for Kelly to ask Windass why he killed Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Was it done by phone? I'm not up to date on what phones can do now with 'apps' and all that... but it looked like she put her phone next to his, can they transfer money like that?
    You can transfer money by phone but with my bank it is a bit more complex than what we saw. She would need to input his sort code and account number. We did not really see this. You would also be asked to confirm, and enter your pass code, with amounts over ?1000 my bank requires the use of facial recognition before it completes the transfer.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (21-09-2022), Snagglepus (21-09-2022)

You can transfer money by phone but with my bank it is a bit more complex than what we saw. She would need to input his sort code and account number. We did not really see this. You would also be asked to confirm, and enter your pass code, with amounts over ?1000 my bank requires the use of facial recognition before it completes the transfer.
    So, the chap who kidnapped her gets a shed load of money without having to lift a finger, unless Kelly wants to complain to the Police that he took her money under false pretences

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (21-09-2022)

Shhhh, this is soapland where these things work differently ;)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (21-09-2022)

If it was a bank transfer to someone you haven't transferred money to before, my bank would text a special code to input to confirm it's you. No facial recognition needed.
    Last edited by parkerman; 21-09-2022 at 19:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Was it done by phone? I'm not up to date on what phones can do now with 'apps' and all that... but it looked like she put her phone next to his, can they transfer money like that?
    There are a few apps that let you transfer money that way. BumpPay, Visa has an app, PayPal, Venmo, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    If it was a bank transfer to someone you haven't transferred money to before, my bank would text a special code to input to confirm it's you. No facial recognition needed.
    Probably depends what bank you are with, my bank recently introduced facial recognition for amounts over ?1,000. Think I also get a one time code if it is someone new. Every time I use it they seem to have a new level of security. Certainly not as quick and easy as Kelly did it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (21-09-2022)

smart leo on to stephen

Dev should be demanding answers from DCI Tinker, him being the S.I.O. on this case.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Thread Information