Page 620 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 1205205706106186196206216226306707201120 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 11287

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

As Alina had a personality transplant, I do not recall her being so shallow, and on trend when she was with Seb.

Good to see Daisy being concerned for someone else for a change.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (18-06-2021), lizann (18-06-2021), parkerman (18-06-2021), Perdita (18-06-2021), Ruffed_lemur (18-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Harvey is on remand, he has not been convicted of anything. Conditions for remand prisoners is less strict than for convicted prisoners. Most of the stuff on the notoce board looked like information and may not have been put up there by him. I thought it was a TV not a computer as I do not think prisoners are allowed internet access. The phone use is a bit over the top as he make no attempt to hide it and seems to shout at the top of his voice most of the time.
    Most of the time when we see him he is in his cell & sitting on his bed. As for the computer, I wasn't sure if it was a PC or a small TV (even that is a bit much)?

So in the UK, when you are on 'remand' you have your own cell? There is that much room in the jails over the pond? Here in the states while someone is awaiting trial, unless someone has threatened them, they are in general population & would not have their own cell.
    Last edited by bratface; 18-06-2021 at 18:29.

I guess PC Tinker is the only PC in town, but at least that's the idiot arrested now.

I find it annoying that Maria of all people acts so bloody self righteous, she's no shrinking violet herself.

Another thing, what happened to the story of the cosmetics that Sean was having difficulty selling, we see that Daisy has signed up and Seans former homeless friend. Was he trying to stop them because he knows its a bit of a scam or is he truly afraid of the competition. He wasn't doing well but there's been no news of his big flat and I believe a car.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

RogerOver (19-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by bratface View Post
    Most of the time when we see him he is in his cell & sitting on his bed. As for the computer, I wasn't sure if it was a PC or a small TV (even that is a bit much)?

So in the UK, when you are on 'remand' you have your own cell? There is that much room in the jails over the pond? Here in the states while someone is awaiting trial, unless someone has threatened them, they are in general population & would not have their own cell.
    Harvey is in the Corrie wing of Stangeways

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

parkerman (19-06-2021), RogerOver (19-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    I guess PC Tinker is the only PC in town, but at least that's the idiot arrested now.

I find it annoying that Maria of all people acts so bloody self righteous, she's no shrinking violet herself.

Another thing, what happened to the story of the cosmetics that Sean was having difficulty selling, we see that Daisy has signed up and Seans former homeless friend. Was he trying to stop them because he knows its a bit of a scam or is he truly afraid of the competition. He wasn't doing well but there's been no news of his big flat and I believe a car.
    He was trying to dissuade the homeless friend (can't remember her name) because he knows it is a scam. Daisy is the one who signed up Sean's homeless friend.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bratface For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (19-06-2021)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Harvey is in the Corrie wing of Stangeways
    So they have their own wing? 😉

So they have their own wing? 😉
    Sure do and they have all been in there one time or another

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Sure do and they have all been in there one time or another
    I hate Harvey. But I hate the writers more. Every time they get rid of a villain, two more appear! Why can't they give us a break???

Isn't it about 4:00 am where you are? Shouldn't you be in bed?
    Last edited by bratface; 19-06-2021 at 04:54.

I hate Harvey. But I hate the writers more. Every time they get rid of a villain, two more appear! Why can't they give us a break???

Isn't it about 4:00 am where you are? Shouldn't you be in bed?
    Yes

Remand prisoners are kept separately if possible, but may have to share with a convicted prisoner if that is not possible. Decisions are made depending on risk, on the charge, or if they have previous convictions. Brixton prison in London only houses remand or prisoners awaiting sentence. It is probably unlikely that Harvey would have a cell on his own, as most prisons here are overcrowed.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (19-06-2021), Perdita (20-06-2021)

Thread Information