Page 581 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 814815315715795805815825835916316811081 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 11284

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Leanne wants Nick to stop going to his own flat while she supposedly has another bloke.... how does that work.
    Nick should have gone round for just one purpose. To tell her to move out pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Was just about to ask the same question myself. Has Nick forgot he actually owns the flat? - about time he asked Leanne to move out.
    Exactly
    Is that sink hole still in David's garden? - If so I would he quite happy to see Michael fall in to it, he is behaving like a selfish, ungrateful, idiot, even if Ronnie is his birth father, Eddie brought him up.
    Michael has always been a bit daft. The man who raised you is your dad, not some uncle who you see every blue moon.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Brucie (01-04-2021), parkerman (31-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    I don't understand why Summer is advising Billy about his love life when she is only a teenager and he's meant to be her guardian. Does anyone else feel uncomfortable about that? After all she's been through in her life so far she needs time to enjoy herself and just be a teenager.
    The archidiot is totally hopeless in all aspects of his life.

As for the total irritant that is Todd Grimshaw, I could just about stomach him if he got some serious punishment occasionally

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Brucie (01-04-2021), emerald (31-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    I don't understand why Summer is advising Billy about his love life when she is only a teenager and he's meant to be her guardian. Does anyone else feel uncomfortable about that? After all she's been through in her life so far she needs time to enjoy herself and just be a teenager.
    I feel that when they recast Summer they made a poor choice, the original Summer, Matilda Freeman, seemed young for her age and a bit naive for her years, while the new Summer, Harriet Bibby, is not only 6 years older in the real world but seems even older than her years as a character, she looks and acts like a woman. Now we have Summer who is suppose to be a yound 16 or 17 years old offering advice to Billy on his sex life which would be weird if she looked her age but she now looks like a woman in her twenties so it just does not seem right. Regardless of how it looks, I find this story boring and seemly unending, so personally " Frankly, I couldn't give a damn "
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 31-03-2021 at 08:47.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Brucie (01-04-2021), emerald (31-03-2021), lizann (31-03-2021), parkerman (31-03-2021)

I feel that when they recast Summer they made a poor choice, the original Summer Matilda Freeman, seemed young for her age and a bit naive for her years, while the new Summer Harriet Bibby is not only 6 years older in the real world but seems even older than her years as a character, she looks and acts like a woman. Now we have Summer who is suppose to be 16 or 17 years old offering advise
    to Billy on his sex life which would be weird if she looked her age but she looks like a woman in her twenties so it just does not seem right.
    The three of the feel more like flatmates than a family.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

lizann (02-04-2021), Son of Cain (31-03-2021)

On the subject of actors being too old for their character's age, how old is the chap that plays Corey? He looks as if he's about 30, so comes across even creepier than his character already is, when he's sniffing round 16 year old schoolgirls!

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post
    On the subject of actors being too old for their character's age, how old is the chap that plays Corey? He looks as if he's about 30, so comes across even creepier than his character already is, when he's sniffing round 16 year old schoolgirls!
    Sorry. Can't agree. He looks about 20 to me

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Sorry. Can't agree. He looks about 20 to me
    He will be twenty in a few months.

He will be twenty in a few months.
    Still too old . He should be cast as about 17

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

Brucie (06-04-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Having just endured what must be the two worst Corrie episodes ever broadcast, is there really some light at the end of the tunnel? Is this interminable borefest with Billy/Todd/Paul really coming to an end or is it just some sort of perverse trick being enacted on an unsuspecting audience and April 1st will see them all say, "April Fool" and the story continues on for the rest of the year......?
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg gggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! What did I say?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (06-04-2021)

Thread Information