Page 541 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 414414915315395405415425435515916411041 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 11326

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

gary don't mind being banged up, johnny's ms got bad fast

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    I was wondering who it was as well to be honest.

Also what was bugging me there was the way Kelly was holding her phone, why not put it up to your ear so you can actually listen...I would have laughed if it had slipped out the palm of her hand and broke.
    The first two probably did

I was wondering who it was as well to be honest.

Also what was bugging me there was the way Kelly was holding her phone, why not put it up to your ear so you can actually listen...I would have laughed if it had slipped out the palm of her hand and broke.
    Kelly is probably preparing to apply to be on "The Apprentice" candidates there frequently hold their phones in this style, "It's Cool"! - ﹰA greater mystery is when Leanne took the second sleeping pill, her head was on the left hand side of the sofa, but when Simon found her next day it was on the right. Did she turn round in the night? considering she was almost unconscious, it seems unlikely. Or did continuity forget which way round she should be.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 12-01-2021 at 10:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Totally agree .. when she was in a scene with Kelly I thought "Who is that?" before I remembered a new Summer. Loved the old one, really have not taken to this one yet at all but she is quite new so will give it time
    The same for me

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Kelly is probably preparing to apply to be on "The Apprentice" candidates there frequently hold their phones in this style, "It's Cool"! - ﹰA greater mystery is when Leanne took the second sleeping pill, her head was on the left hand side of the sofa, but when Simon found her next day it was on the right. Did she turn round in the night? considering she was almost unconscious, it seems unlikely. Or did continuity forget which way round she should be.
    Did Simon tell her that the card had been refused? Is Leannne going to pay Dev ? Is Leanne still sponging off Nick ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Did Simon tell her that the card had been refused? Is Leannne going to pay Dev ? Is Leanne still sponging off Nick ?
    Well she's still living in Nicks flat and treating him as a visitor, so.....

who wants to join platt chat

asha should listen to yasmeen

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

LouiseP (13-01-2021)

How did Summer hold her phone ? I didn?t notice. I?ve seen people holding it flat just slightly under their chin.

adam the solicitor telling all what peter wants that isnt allowed with a client even a family client

What does his physical appearance have to do with anything or are we expecting Arnold Schwarzenegger types to appear next.
    He *is* both tiny and puny.....and given his 'storylines'....it has a lot to do with his appearence.

If you were to describe his character traits, past/current storylines, you'd think you were dealing with some sardonic, hard-as-nails, rich, crazy psychopath (that's a hit with all the ladies)
    Yet his 'visual' is that of some six-stone, bouffont (comb-over) haired, skinny-jean-wearing, plum-mouthed, 21st-century 'Metrosexual' Man-Boy (whose witty-asides, stretch no further than various eighth-hand internet memes, in both content and originality) armed with the sexual magnetism of a Young Charles Hawtrey.

Whilst not exactly 'Burt Reynolds' myself...I can confidently state that he is a 'Girly-Man' (which would be OK, except that his character isn't meant to be)

The only 'arc' the writers got correct, was the 'hairdresser' gig (and little else)

"If you (or someone you know) has been affected by the 'Plain-As-Day-Facts' covered in this post,​ please contact https://www.itv.com/advice for ​information, advice and support​"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thin space man For This Useful Post:

Brucie (14-01-2021), Dennis tanner (16-01-2021), LouiseP (14-01-2021)

Thread Information