Page 443 of 1116 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543943 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 11159

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

There's also no way of proving that these things didn't happen though. What bothers me is why it took Chelsey and Jordan a whole year to come after her. Did Chelsey just happen to pop into the Rovers or was she deliberately looking for Carla?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    One thing to consider with this Carla storyline is that we only have the other persons (I forgot her name) word that Carla did 'dodgy things', she mentioned to Carla herself that she was suffering from amnesia, so really she could be making crap up about the 'desperate means' she took.

Everything seems to be unravelling for Geoff. Sally, although she hasn't flat out said, obviously doesn't believe Geoff and is at least very uncomfortable round him. Alya certainly doesn't, and Kathy and Eileen don't either. If the solicitors do some proper digging on Geoff's past it surely should come up with some supporting evidence, it might not be flat out proof but could discredit him.
    At the moment all Geoff's history would be mitigation They needs far more to prove self defence

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    At the moment all Geoff's history would be mitigation They needs far more to prove self defence
    They need to find the video he took.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    They need to find the video he took.
    That was crushed in the bin lorry. Geoff made sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    That was crushed in the bin lorry. Geoff made sure of that.
    If the writers consider it (not likely) a lot of these sort of things often get saved on cloud services as a backup. For a small example the Steam gaming service, if you delete a game from your hard drive, any saved data is available for retrieval. Businesses and home users have access to similiar things pretty much as standard nowadays. I also bet that the videos he deleted will be retrievable from the email provider.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

parkerman (19-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    If the writers consider it (not likely) a lot of these sort of things often get saved on cloud services as a backup. For a small example the Steam gaming service, if you delete a game from your hard drive, any saved data is available for retrieval. Businesses and home users have access to similiar things pretty much as standard nowadays. I also bet that the videos he deleted will be retrievable from the email provider.
    Geoff does not seem like the sort of person to save things to the cloud, I would imagine you have pay a subscription to do so. Problem is, the police do not know Geoff was using the hidden camera. If they did they may be able to retrieve the videos from the laptop. When you delete something it is not removed, it is only the file name that is. Using appropriate software it can be retrieved until it is over written. Tim saw the camera, so possibly he could be the one to do it, if something arouses his suspicions or even if he thinks it would prove Yasmeen's guilt. I seem to remember that Geoff did not delete all the saved videos, only the most recent ones that showed him being injured, so possibly Tim or Faye might see the remaining ones and become suspicious.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 19-06-2020 at 08:24.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

emerald (20-06-2020), Ruffed_lemur (19-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Geoff does not seem like the sort of person to save things to the cloud, I would imagine you have pay a subscription to do so. Problem is, the police do not know Geoff was using the hidden camera. If they did they may be able to retrieve the videos from the laptop. When you delete something it is not removed, it is only the file name that is. Using appropriate software it can be retrieved until it is over written. Tim saw the camera, so possibly he could be the one to do it, if something arouses his suspicions or even if he thinks it would prove Yasmeen's guilt. I seem to remember that Geoff did not delete all the saved videos, only the most recent ones that showed him being injured, so possibly Tim or Faye might see the remaining ones and become suspicious.
    That would be the great irony, if Tim or Faye, knowing that he did take videos, thought it would help his case if the video of the evening in question was retrieved and it was one of them who told the police about it.

Faye really get's up my nose, it is not the first time she taken the wrong side in things. Sally should be pleased she has left. One less mouth to feed. Let Geoff have her.
    The People's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Again it depends. Steam for example is no subscription and does it automatically, some other software might be the same. I think this sort of thing was set up to avoid hassle if you had a fault on your computer like a hard drive needing replaced etc.

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    Faye really get's up my nose, it is not the first time she taken the wrong side in things. Sally should be pleased she has left. One less mouth to feed. Let Geoff have her.
    surprised anna is allowing it if gary tells her

Thread Information