Page 401 of 1124 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501901 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 11237

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Who's the biggest villain, Geoff, Gary, Claudia or the Bat Society?
    Geoff without a doubt followed by the bat society

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (18-03-2020), parkerman (12-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I am wondering if Gary deliberately wound Ali up so he would attack him and get himself arrested?
    Street sweepers do not do a very good job, leaving lumps of rock lying about on the street.
    gary let ali win the fight as he won the war

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (14-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Who's the biggest villain, Geoff, Gary, Claudia or the Bat Society?
    Both Geoff and Windass are villians with different methods.

Geoff is a bullying liar whereas Windass walks around in a big coat to make him look big whereas he is actually scrawny

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (18-03-2020)

bye bye ali and that hair

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (18-03-2020)

The sad thing is everyone will think he is back on drugs when in fact Gary had his drink spiked, thereby winning in every way possible. It's not a great way for Ali to leave.
    Nina managed to camp out at that office building for 3 nights, in between taking care of her terminally ill father..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (18-03-2020), parkerman (14-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Both Geoff and Windass are villians with different methods.

Geoff is a bullying liar whereas Windass walks around in a big coat to make him look big whereas he is actually scrawny
    Exactly, mental bullying can be as bad, if not worse than physical, because there are no visible scars to see bar how people are behaving. To be honest, after Fridays episode, pardon my language I think Geoff is a total c**t. I guess he realised that if Alya refused to sell her half of the business, he can't force her. It does make you wonder how he can sell half a business though as surely with something like this there must be some sort of legal contract drawn up, although Yasmeen might not have bothered since Alya is family.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (18-03-2020), parkerman (15-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    Exactly, mental bullying can be as bad, if not worse than physical, because there are no visible scars to see bar how people are behaving. To be honest, after Fridays episode, pardon my language I think Geoff is a total c**t. I guess he realised that if Alya refused to sell her half of the business, he can't force her. It does make you wonder how he can sell half a business though as surely with something like this there must be some sort of legal contract drawn up, although Yasmeen might not have bothered since Alya is family.
    Alya would have had something drawn up as she never liked or trusted Geoff ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (15-03-2020)

Arrogant Geoff is getting too over confident allowing his phone call to Yasmeen about a non existent business consultant to be overheard in the cafe. Knowing how residents gossip he should be worried that this gets back to Alya or Yasmeen.
    How much does Roy charge for a breakfast, Geoff gave Nina a £20 note and told her to keep the change, I can get a breakfast locally for less than a fiver, even allowing for his extra black pudding this is a very generous tip.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-03-2020), Perdita (15-03-2020), RogerOver (15-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Arrogant Geoff is getting too over confident allowing his phone call to Yasmeen about a non existent business consultant to be overheard in the cafe. Knowing how residents gossip he should be worried that this gets back to Alya or Yasmeen.
    How much does Roy charge for a breakfast, Geoff gave Nina a £20 note and told her to keep the change, I can get a breakfast locally for less than a fiver, even allowing for his extra black pudding this is a very generous tip.
    Well it's money he's stealing from the business and he'll want to look like a nice guy to other people. That's another point though, if he's stealing from the business, he is also stealing from Alya, maybe she could get legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    Well it's money he's stealing from the business and he'll want to look like a nice guy to other people. That's another point though, if he's stealing from the business, he is also stealing from Alya, maybe she could get legal advice.
    There is being "a nice guy" and there is drawing unwanted attention to yourself. Few ordinary people give a tip that is more than twice the cost of the meal. Geoff is no Frank Sinatra who was renown for givng large tips.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 16-03-2020 at 05:13.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-03-2020)

Thread Information